IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 5161 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my angle at the McDonald's, Angela Park is beautiful. Great smile, nice eyes, awesome legs. I followed her for a bit....

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Blair O'Neal or Anna Rawson are two who stand apart.

As far as girl-next-door cute, it's Morgan Pressel over Paula Creamer by a mile. I do not find Creamer and Gulbis attractive.

The hottest professional golfer is not much of a claim. With very few exceptions, friends of mine, and many more women with whom I ride the subway, blow the doors off any golfer I've seen.

Anyone notice Anna Rawson at Q Chool?

http://lpga.com/content_1.aspx?mid=1&pid;=38

Conditional status. Just missed full status too.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 2 weeks later...
I was watching that Wendy's Challenge last Sunday and they had Natalie Gulbis and Cristie Kerr on there. Me and my buddy argued over who was the hottest. Then it branched out to pro golfers in general. I just want to see what everyone thought, so I could stick it to my buddy.

End of Thread.

Driver: SUMO 5000 8.5* w/ Aldila Proto-65 X 45.5"
3-wood: SQ w/ Diamana 83 X +1"
Hybrid: SuMo 2h w/ Project X +1"
Irons: MP-33 1-PW w/ TT X100 Sensicore +1"
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 54 + 60 +1"Putter: Red X 34"Me: 6'3" 220lbs. - 0-4 Handicap, depending on how much I work ;); NJCAA All-American,...

Almost every single one on this thread except Laura Davies

LMAO, so true. That's what's silly about this thread: there are the haves and the have nots on the LPGA and most mentioned in here are hot. Yet some people go out of their way to put down those that aren't their type. All they need to do is look at someone like Laura Davies and realize how dumb it is to nitpick over the others.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

• 4 months later...
1 Anna Rawson
2 Erica Blasberg
3 Jan Stephenson (back in the day)

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

Anna Rawson is clearly the winner
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

• 3 weeks later...
I think that anna rawson is nice but the true beauty is Sophie Sandolo and she isn't afraid to show it ......lol
http://www.golf.com/golf/gallery/art...2290-2,00.html

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Note: This thread is 5161 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!