IGNORED

The Hottest Professional Golfer

The Turlock Kid

Note: This thread is 4202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was watching that Wendy's Challenge last Sunday and they had Natalie Gulbis and Cristie Kerr on there. Me and my buddy argued over who was the hottest. Then it branched out to pro golfers in general. I just want to see what everyone thought, so I could stick it to my buddy.

So, I ask, who is the hottest (cutest, finest, whatever you call it) pro golfer out there? (This isn't limited to the American Tours, either. And ladies, we want you to weigh in on the guys as well.)

I have to go with Anna Rawson. (She's a Euro Ladies' Tour Member, played collegiate at USC.)

For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about :

Anna Rawson:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Gulbis is "high school hot." As in not hot at all.

What does "high school hot" mean? (Obviously it means "not hot at all") - but where'd that saying come from? As in she looks like she is in high school? Or she looks like one of those vapid high school hotties who amounted to nothing? Just want to get my terminology down...

Oh, and amen to Erica Blasberg! Off-the-hook!

• Administrator
What does "high school hot" mean?

It means "the type of girl you thought was hot in high school." Most people grow out of that phase quickly when they see what real women look like (the college upper-classmen women).

"High school hot" is too cute and bubbly, too much sheen, too much makeup, too much "pep," too much synthetic, too "hard."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seriously, I'd love to be on that bandwagon as well...

Erik does make a good point, though, Erica Blasberg is a cutie as well. Close second I'd say:

Apparently, Jonathan Wall also has a little thing for her, too. (Hole #2)

http://thesandtrap.com/archives/hitt...sixtythree.php

Its too bad we couldn't get a voting poll for the hottest (like the Kelly Tilghman one) before the comments section...

"High school hot" is too cute and bubbly, too much sheen, too much makeup, too much "pep," too much synthetic, too "hard."[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. When I first saw her I thought she was hot. But upon further review something just ain't quite right. She fails to make the list.

save me a seat on the previously mentioned bandwagons. I'll be watching them a little closer this year!

One of my favorites is Stephanie Louden http://www.lizclaiborne.com/sm-tees-...i-1986590.html not the best picture of her. I first saw her in a Liz Claiborne add in Golf For Women magizine. She had black hair in the pic, very HOT

Note: This thread is 4202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!