IGNORED

Lamkin Free Grip Giveaway

Note: This thread is 4709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wish I'd at least had the 25% off coupons last week when I got a couple Lamkin grips installed on my clubs. Oh, well, thanks for sharing. :-)

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Lamkin has some new grips available and are giving samples away. I currently use Winn grips but am always open to trying new things and, because you literally get to choose the size and model, it is a pretty nice way to get them a "test drive", pun intended of course.

You can go to http://www.freegrips.com/gw to sign up.

Within 5 minutes of signing up I received an email telling me that my new grip will arrive in 6 weeks.

I have always either used Golf Pride or Winn and I am honestly looking forward to seeing how this grip feels. (Planning on putting it onto the driver to really give it a good test)

You have got to love free golf goodies!

Jim Wilson

PS

Someone asks me where the "Gern" came from. It was my nickname at the Fire Department. Came from an old Steve Martin skit from the 70's where someone in the audience ask what his real name was and he replied "Gern Blandston".

Note: This thread is 4709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!