IGNORED

Mizuno MP 53 (4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron)

bopanic
Note: This thread is 3795 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had been playing with Mizuno MP 60's for a few summers, then this year decided to go with a combo set of

4i, 5i, 6i Mizuno MP 53

7i, 8i, 9i, PW Mizuno MP 63

Thought I would enjoy the forgiveness of the MP 53 in the longer irons but turns out I miss the blade feel.

I know its a long shot but I am looking to trade or possibly sale the 4i, 5i, 6i in the MP 53 (DG S300 shafts, with Blue Golf Pride Multi Compound Grips). The irons are almost brand new, played 4 or 5 rounds with them.

The trade would be for 4i, 5i, 6i in the MP 63.

Please let me know if you have an offer to make, thanks!

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)
Eye 2 Sand Wedge Scotty Cameron Fast Back Putter Pro V1 & Pro V1x Balls ICON Shoes Gloves

• 2 months later...

Bump...

Would also be interested in a set of MP 60's...

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)
Eye 2 Sand Wedge Scotty Cameron Fast Back Putter Pro V1 & Pro V1x Balls ICON Shoes Gloves

• 8 months later...

what is the condition of the 59's and how much do you want?

Carry Bag
G10 Driver
G10 3 Wood
MP 60 Irons (4 - PW)

I recently purchased some used MP 52s 5-W...wouldn`t mind picking up the 4i- problem is that I am left handed.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

I can send pictures, but the 4,5,and 6 are in excellent condition, and the 3 has some very light scrapes on the sole, the face is excellent. I will take $70 for the 4, 5, 6, and 60 for the 3. I can send pictures if you email me. Jitiy2003@yahoo.com

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for a Mizuno RH MP 53, 5 iron. I broke mine on a tree....not smart.

Too bad, I'm not using my 4i.  swapped it out for a hybrid.

I've had it at the range lately, something's improved, I can hit it much better now.  I still like the hybrid.

So the 4i just sits in the basement next to my 5 wood and backup driver.

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades