IGNORED

Which to use SuperStroke putter grip: Slim or Fatso?

Note: This thread is 4841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Im sure some of you guys have seen this new revolutionary big grip that some tour players are using now like KJ Choi. The top putter in the world uses a SuperStroke grip and KJ was up there in putting at the players.  Im having a problem making putts 10 feet and in. I want to try a bigger grip and start making those important putts. I just shot 77 today at my first tournament of the year and placed 2nd. I LIPPED OUT! four birdie putts from the 7-10 range which could have gave me the win and a lot more self confidence.

So heres my burning question... Slim or Fatso?

Have you tried either of them, or both?

Wouldn't you rather try them and make your own decision on what you putted best with, rather than go off of internet opinions on what "we like best"?

^^^ Agree.  Also, give the Tiger Shark a test drive.  I tried several and ended up with the jumbo Tiger Shark on mine.  It's a completely different putter now.

I played all of 2010 with the Fatso...liked it but made lag putting nearly impossible for me. Always 5' long or short. This year I switched to the UltraSlim. Great grip. My 10' and in putting has not changed but my lag putting hag improved greatly.

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

Same problem with the lag putting. Still use the fatso though. I have figured out the I just need to stick it closer and problem solved. Lol. Aside from the lag putting, I have never putt so well..... Love the grip, if you get it also get the sleeve for it getting it in and out of the bag is a royal pain in the ass

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

Note: This thread is 4841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!