IGNORED

Young Golfer here

Dent
Note: This thread is 6244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all!

I found this forum on google and decided to join up. I really like how everyone is friendly here and I have not seen 1 put down from one person to another. Very nice.

About Me:

-Name: Derek
-14 years old
-Golfing for about 10 years
-Live in Manitoba, Canada
-Play about 65+ games a year.

I hope to find some interesting topics and discuss golf stufff with other golf fanatics!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Hello all!

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

thanks, i was also wondering where people get those little golf company images for their signatures.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• 3 weeks later...
That's what great about golfers - there's a level of respect that can't be rivaled in other sports.

Absolutely. At a young age (9 or so), I gave up soccer, football, baseball, and basketball because I didn't like how I was treated by my own teammates, much less the other teams. Had I known at that age that golf was as I know it now, my life would've taken a very different direction.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yea golf is a very soothing sport, except one thing i dont like at my golf club is all the juniors always asking you what you shot for the day so they can compare it to theirs. Like who cares?
In My Bag

AS for the Golf CO signatures
If you go to edit sig under the smileys it will say mpre click on that and it will show you how to add them!

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

thank you very much, i just bought a Nike Sasquatch 460 on Sunday so hopefully they have the nike logo :P
In My Bag

thank you very much, i just bought a Nike Sasquatch 460 on Sunday so hopefully they have the nike logo :P

Let us know How you hit it

I just hit My FT-3 For the first time this week Good distance I just wish I didn't have a bad slice I'll work on it

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

Well hopefully the simulators are accurate but on there this is how it went.

It was between the King Cobra F-Speed (which i planned to get)
Or the Nike

With the nike i was hitting very straight carrying a bout 230 every time.
With the Cobra i love the sound but i was only hitting straight once in awhile and only carrying about 210. So i think i made the right choice.

I did enny meeny miney mo in the golf shop trying to decide which one i wanted.
In My Bag

You probably went with the right choice then.
straight is very important

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*

yes, i very so hope the simulators werent wonky that day.
In My Bag

• 2 weeks later...
well come new to the site my self, they made me very welcome, and dont slater you if you make a mistake giving advise like i have seen on other forums, only 14 my self,

tom

r7 quad ht
r7 ti 5 wood
duel stiff rescue
ht irons
49 deg 56 deg anser putter pro v1 ball

theres a catagory at the bottom at the forums with a few threads in it explaining all t his. its the last forum at the bottom.
In My Bag

Note: This thread is 6244 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!