IGNORED

What's your favorite golf snack?

AMGfan
Note: This thread is 6247 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Miller Lite

At least it is the lite version

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

If I am playing in the morning 2 Happy Planet smoothie's get me going.
Throughout the round I drink about 2L of water (4 x 500mL evian)
A Blue Gatorade Frost , and Hot Dog at the turn.

For lunch or dinner on "golf day" it's a steak sandwich all the time.

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

Bud Light and if I'm playing poorly, even more Bud Light.

I'm used to playing football, volleyball, softball so golf doesn't really tax me that much physically. I've never planned snacks/nutrition on a golf course and the pre-game Red Bull I have before football games doesn't really translate all that well in golf .

I'll grab a drink, usually a bottle of water, in the clubhouse before the first tee, grab whatever is in the clubhouse that looks good at the turn and grab either another bottle of water or a Mt. Dew at the turn as well.

Oh and Bud Light

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

I like Bananas on the course (just do not forget to leave it in your bag). I also like peanut based snack bars with medium carb content. I am a diabetic, so I have to watch my sugars and make sure I do not drop too low.

Honey Oat bars, power bars (vanilla crsip), 100 calorie snack packs, gatorade, water, bananas in the winter months, and a couple of CIGARS....

Really anything that will not melt in the 110+ degree desert heat of Las Vegas.

Tend not to drink beer or other adult beverages until after the round is complete.

Well since a cigar probably doesn't count, then a couple of granola bars and Monster energy drinks throughout the round

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

Well since a cigar probably doesn't count, then a couple of granola bars and Monster energy drinks throughout the round

How do you still play with that much caffeine? I play army golf enough as is without any caffeine.

Maybe alcohol would steady my irons...

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6247 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!