IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note: This thread is 1725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by GymRat

Try actually reading the information pulled up by Google. The "scam" headline refers to a tongue-in-cheek story about scams (or just-for-fun jokes) you can pull on your playing partners. I got the hybrid 3 just like I ordered, was charged exactly what I expected and received it on the day promised. The sales people are pushy and they did try to sell me extra things, but I just said "no." And I like the club. I'm thinking about trying another.

Would you guys quit posting on here...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Talk about scams! The BBB is the world's biggest scam in my opinion. I've heard too many stories about the BBB severely down-rating any company that isn't a member. Kind of like the Mafia "protection" plan without the broken legs.

• 1 month later...

I received my 3 wood, 5 wood, 3 hybrid and putter last week and I have now played 3 rounds of golf with them.  I currently have Taylor Made woods and hybrids and a Cleveland Putter.  Of the woods, I hit the 5 wood well but not as far as my rocketballz but I did not think I would but fun to test.  The 3 hybrid I can crush and the putter is well balanced and I love it... Yes, the salesperson is very persistent but if this was your product and you were trying to make a living, you might be a little over the top as well.  I went into this venture understanding that nothing in life is free and as an opportunity to test some other clubs.  Be up front, tell them what you want and what you don't want and you probably will have a good experience with them.  Hit em well and have allot of fun, God bless.

Originally Posted by Robbo15afd

I just received my hybrid today. Don't normally try these but the club is gorgeous and feels good. Haven't played it yter but if it works it was a great idea to order!

One and only post.

Originally Posted by Hitemstraight

I was referred to Warrior golf by my brother for a hybrid/wedge deal that you got when you paid for shipping and handling and agreed to receive their newsletter via email. What you have to understand about this company is that they're very persistant, but really all you need to do is be upfront with them and tell them "NO". Seriously it's that easy. I love my 60* wedge, the hybrid is nice, but I sometimes have trouble hitting it to be honest. Today I called and paid S/H for their "holiday grab bag" (golf balls, hat, divot tool, brush tees, etc). They gave me their usual shpeel I knew they would..."well I'll give you this great opportunity to test out our irons and drivers and I'll give you a free putter for only $499." "NO I don't have the money to do that right now." " Oh well I'll give it to you for a hundred less and you'll STILL get the free putter." "NO, I don't want it. All I want is the grab bag." "Oh...ok." Point being, they aren't a scam, they're just trying to get their clubs out their. They aren't crap, but they aren't the best. I say take advantage of the really cheap deals and just tell them NO to all the other BS they try to sell you.

One and only post

Originally Posted by GymRat

Talk about scams! The BBB is the world's biggest scam in my opinion. I've heard too many stories about the BBB severely down-rating any company that isn't a member. Kind of like the Mafia "protection" plan without the broken legs.

Two posts, both in this thread.

Originally Posted by preacher

I received my 3 wood, 5 wood, 3 hybrid and putter last week and I have now played 3 rounds of golf with them.  I currently have Taylor Made woods and hybrids and a Cleveland Putter.  Of the woods, I hit the 5 wood well but not as far as my rocketballz but I did not think I would but fun to test.  The 3 hybrid I can crush and the putter is well balanced and I love it... Yes, the salesperson is very persistent but if this was your product and you were trying to make a living, you might be a little over the top as well.  I went into this venture understanding that nothing in life is free and as an opportunity to test some other clubs.  Be up front, tell them what you want and what you don't want and you probably will have a good experience with them.  Hit em well and have allot of fun, God bless.

One and only post.

Hmmmmm...bit of a trend?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by preacher

Preacher, that is a rich one. I guess there is no boundary you guys won't cross to sell your garbage clubs. I would give you an address to send me your TM stuff but I don't want the warrior spam.

SCAM and more SCAM....complete phony company with inferior products in business to simply gouge your pocket.  Once you agree to get even the Freebee they're offering you, you opening yourself to "Offers to Buy Stock" in this company.  Constant and annoying Telemarketing is kind of like a virus in your computer...takes a monumental effort to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by Doug0123

SCAM and more SCAM....complete phony company with inferior products in business to simply gouge your pocket.  Once you agree to get even the Freebee they're offering you, you opening yourself to "Offers to Buy Stock" in this company.  Constant and annoying Telemarketing is kind of like a virus in your computer...takes a monumental effort to get rid of them.

Finally, some wisdom from someone with just one post!

Post 3 for me, lol. I am in no way trying to defend Warrior Golf here but I have not had a problem with them. Did I get annoyed with them? I did...they were calling me 2-3 times a day for about a week. I finally told the rep to please put me on the do not call list. Haven't received a call sense! I do get their emails and I just received one where I can get their set of irons for free minus the shipping. I haven't bought anything from them sense because I am still a little hesitant.

Driver:   Nike 10.5° • Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood:    Wilson 15° •  3W & 5W Stiff 

Irons:    Nike 4-PW+GW • SQ Machspeed

Putter:   Nike something

Ball:       Whatever is in the bag. Nike

I'm just a novice when it comes to golfing but my best investment was made last year when I bought my Taylor Made driver. Holy shit my drives are straight now, lol. Crazy how much more room for error I have with this club.

Driver:   Nike 10.5° • Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood:    Wilson 15° •  3W & 5W Stiff 

Irons:    Nike 4-PW+GW • SQ Machspeed

Putter:   Nike something

Ball:       Whatever is in the bag. Nike

Originally Posted by HawkeyeNation

I'm just a novice when it comes to golfing but my best investment was made last year when I bought my Taylor Made driver. Holy shit my drives are straight now, lol. Crazy how much more room for error I have with this club.

Imagine if you got some decent irons....

That is no problem, I have a special just for "you guys", leave your name, address, send me $23 a club for shipping and they are all yours....

$23 a club for shipping?!!! That's insane. I just bought an entire set of custom fit irons from PING and they shipped them from the factory direct to me for FREE! Why would I ever pay $23 per club for shipping? That's ridiculous.

[quote name="preacher" url="/t/51703/warrior-custom-golf/30#post_852510"]That is no problem, I have a special just for "you guys", leave your name, address, send me $23 a club for shipping and they are all yours....

$23 a club for shipping?!!! That's insane. I just bought an entire set of custom fit irons from PING and they shipped them from the factory direct to me for FREE! Why would I ever pay $23 per club for shipping? That's ridiculous.[/quote] That's religion for you...,.

A novice? with a 5 index?

I think 90% of the folks on TST post B.S. handicaps and driving distances.

A Taylor Made employee

A lot of people seem to poke fun or complain about Warrior Custom Golf, I have a set and I love them!!! I have never had any problems with them, when you call ask for Scott and tell him Keith from Roy Utah referred you to him. I love my clubs and people I have let hit one or two with mine are shocked at the FEEL of them. I have the driver, 3 wood, 2,3,4,5 hybrids the 6,7,8,9, irons. Then the 52, 56, & 60 degree wedges and the blade putter in my bag and I do quite well with that! I'm very impressed with my game, my drives are longer, straighter, my hybrids get me to the greens on par 5s and my short game has dramatically improved! I think they're well worth a risk free try, you'll love them once you try them and they guarantee quality and workmanship.

Not defending Warrior these, but they don't charge $23.00 per club shipping! Maybe for your order. They do charge you for shipping, and no company is perfect, they are aggressive in sales, but.... if you are aggressive right back you'll get those $399.00 plus shipping test clubs you wish you could keep a whole lot cheaper!!! If you quit crying and play their game they are a great company to get some great clubs from, for less than you might think!

Note: This thread is 1725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!