IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note: This thread is 1726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anybody herd of um?

I received a postcard from them advertising a free hybrid, so I called them. They wanted to charge a credit card $250 and send me a 3W 5W some sort of hybrid and a putter.They wanted me to try them out, send back the 3 & 5W, give them feedback, and I'd get to keep the hybrid and putter. The dude said he would credit back my credit card when they received the woods....

It sounded like a headache! I told the dude no thanks. He then said, Ok how about the hybrid for free (23 bucks S&H;). I told him I'd think about it because I'm in the market for a 3 or 4h...

Are Warrior Custom Golf Clubs any good or legit? I've never herd um....

In the bag:

Driver - Taylormade '07 Burner 10.5* 

3W & 4h Top Flite XL

Irons - Ping G10 XG black dot 5-9 PW, SW

Wedges - Titleist Spin Milled Vokey 58*

Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 2 33''

I just googled them and word SCAM came several times! lol

I'm not going to mess with them.

In the bag:

Driver - Taylormade '07 Burner 10.5* 

3W & 4h Top Flite XL

Irons - Ping G10 XG black dot 5-9 PW, SW

Wedges - Titleist Spin Milled Vokey 58*

Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 2 33''

• 11 months later...
Originally Posted by Robbo15afd

I just received my hybrid today. Don't normally try these but the club is gorgeous and feels good. Haven't played it yter but if it works it was a great idea to order!

Four 5 Stand Bag Blue   PRO V1X

910 D2 9.5° - Diamana Kal'li 65g S

RBZ Stage 2 15° - Diamana Kal'li 72g S  

913H 21° /  910H 24° - Diamana Kal'li 82g S

710 AP2 6-PW - Dynamic Gold S300SL

Vokey Spin Milled 09  56° &  60° 

#1 White Hot 34" - Ionic Grip

My Swing  

did this whole free club thing a few years ago and wow these people hunt u down. constant emails and phone calls about *free* clubs for u to try out and if you like them youll get to purchase them at a *super low discounted price*. i got a 3 hybrid which was always been my go to SHANK club. help if i need to SHANK something 50 or more yards left its the club to use. run from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received my hybrid today. Don't normally try these but the club is gorgeous and feels good. Haven't played it yter but if it works it was a great idea to order!

Hmmm

Working for Warrior Golf is a scammers dream job!

Be prepared to have your card charged.  Month after month after month after month after.........

I know some older players who game Warrior clubs and the clubs look decent enough.  It doesn't sound like their business sales model is one I'd want to deal with though, and come to think of it those kind of sales tactics may well work better with older customers who aren't as savvy with such underhanded practices and be more likely to buy into getting something for "free".

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

Working for Warrior Golf is a scammers dream job!

Be prepared to have your card charged.  Month after month after month after month after.........

Yup. Glad I didn't fall for this scheme.

I got the same call. Free slightly peaked my interest but I hate the old cancel in thirty days routine. If a company has to trick you into buying their product, no thank you. I just got another call the other day from them.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

I have dealt with Warrior for the past 12 or so years. Everything they told me on the numerous phone calls has been true. I have tried several of their clubs and loved everyone of them. They are upfront with everything, the 45 day trial period, etc. I have had no bad outcomes from anything. However I do not play there clubs anymore for two reasons with the exception of SW and LW. My main reason for no longer playing them is due to the fact my son "borrowed" my set from me 2 years ago and they have not found their way back to my house. The second reason is I was lucky enough to have won a complete set of CALLAWAY RAZOR FIT (Driver, 3W, 3-PW) clubs earlier this year.

I have dealt with Warrior for the past 12 or so years. Everything they told me on the numerous phone calls has been true. I have tried several of their clubs and loved everyone of them. They are upfront with everything, the 45 day trial period, etc. I have had no bad outcomes from anything. However I do not play there clubs anymore for two reasons with the exception of SW and LW. My main reason for no longer playing them is due to the fact my son "borrowed" my set from me 2 years ago and they have not found their way back to my house. The second reason is I was lucky enough to have won a complete set of CALLAWAY RAZOR FIT (Driver, 3W, 3-PW) clubs earlier this year.

2 years with no clubs? Still not buying warrior clubs. Guy was very rude on the phone too. Like he was pissed I let him go through his spheel and said no. Like I wasted his time.

Originally Posted by Michael Jones

Something tells me,  if I search for "Golf Club Scams"  etc... on the internet,  and find a unique named one,  I could create a thread that says   "XYZ Golf.com  is selling ABC Clubs for $$ is this a good deal"    I'm willing to bet a bunch of people would state the obvious  "These are scams"  and then sure enough a couple of new accounts would show up to tell me how they had a great experience...  hopefully with poor grammar and all.

I think that would be a fun test actually.

Also,  I 'believe'   (I'm not going to look this company up,  so I don't know)   the guy who started making Warrior Foosball tables  was/is a golf-club fitter/maker,  but it could be a completely different company.

Warrior Custom Golf Clubs are good clubs.....I have a friend that used their fairway woods.  I tried them and they were very good....

I have used Warrior when they offered 3 dozen golfballs for just $19.95 S&H.;

So far the balls have been decent.....especially when it's 3 doz for $20.

The only thing you have to understand about Warrior is that they are very persistent. They will keep at you until you cave......

Warrior Custom Golf Clubs are good clubs.....I have a friend that used their fairway woods.  I tried them and they were very good....

I have used Warrior when they offered 3 dozen golfballs for just $19.95 S&H.;

So far the balls have been decent.....especially when it's 3 doz for $20.

The only thing you have to understand about Warrior is that they are very persistent. They will keep at you until you cave......

I don't cave.

Re Robbo15afd...Michael Jones , so working at Warrior Golf you have time to spend time commenting on your companies "scam" sorry spam.

Note: This thread is 1726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!