IGNORED

Golf Ball Buckle

Note: This thread is 4635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is it a ball cut in half or the entire ball?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

It is cut in half...we use your ball if wanted or will put whatever brand ball in

PB
Canadian PGA Life Member
Peter Boyce Golf Academy
Strathroy, Ontario
:tmade:

Ima put a Donnay Titanium in one. Yeehaw!

EDIT: Just re-read that and it sounds sarcastic. The concept I really do like though and would think about if shipping to the UK wasn't 4x the cost of the item.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I'm going to be in Scotland in September...can put one in the post then PB

PB
Canadian PGA Life Member
Peter Boyce Golf Academy
Strathroy, Ontario

Thats pretty cool, I want a top flite belt. That would be cool to take a ball from your lowest round and put it in a belt.

:whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by canadianpro

I'm going to be in Scotland in September...can put one in the post then PB

Sounds good to me. The website says it requires a "clip-on belt". Is that one of the belts with poppers on one end of it, e.g. http://www.candyfusion.com/images/store/1293905677.jpg ?

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Exactly! Any belt that has domes or screw-type rivets that allows the original buckle to be removed. Many don't realize that this is very common on most belts.

PB
Canadian PGA Life Member
Peter Boyce Golf Academy
Strathroy, Ontario

Excellent. Ping me a message before your trip to Scotland and I'll sort out details and payment with you. :)

SWING DNA

You've certainly captured the look of a golf ball cut in half and glued onto a belt buckle - kudos.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

You've certainly captured the look of a golf ball cut in half and glued onto a belt buckle - kudos.

So that's an order for 10 from sean then... lol

SWING DNA

So lemme get this straight, is the golf ball permanently installed in the buckle? Or is it just a place to put your ball instead of your pocket? Because THAT would be pretty cool.

Handicap: 5

Home Course: The Highlands (Grand Rapids, Michigan)

Seriously? A 2" deep belt buckle to contain a removable ball would be better than a pocket?

I reckon it would get in the way myself.

SWING DNA

From the link: [quote]Can be ordered with a major ball brand or we will install your ball [...] Mount your hole-in-one ball or your career round ball...[/quote] Pretty sure they cut the ball and only mount part of it. It's a style that you get to choose, not just interchangeable. And those pictures doesn't look like it's over an inch and a half deep. Who'd wear it if it were?

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

From the link: [quote]Can be ordered with a major ball brand or we will install your ball [...] Mount your hole-in-one ball or your career round ball...

Pretty sure they cut the ball and only mount part of it. It's a style that you get to choose, not just interchangeable. And those pictures doesn't look like it's over an inch and a half deep. Who'd wear it if it were?[/quote] Yeah that's what I meant in my reply to twilliams. Definitely a half or smaller ball.

SWING DNA

Note: This thread is 4635 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!