IGNORED

Hello from Georgia

AustinH
Note: This thread is 4804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey, i've read a couple of great review on golf balls and clubs on this site, so i thought i would join the forums! Im not the best when it come to a forum introduction...so here it goes.

I've played golf for about 2 years in Kennesaw Georgia. Im a Junior in highschool. I normally shoot in the mid 80s, on a bad day in the 90s. I always come to this website to read some review on clubs or balls before i buy it. Anddddd, thats about it!

btw, can someone tell me how to make a signature with the "in my bag" thing?

Driver:  R9 SuperTri 10.5*

Fairway:  R7 3wood 13*

Hybrid:  Super Hybrid 17*

Irons: CG Reds

Wedges: Vr 52* 56* 

Putter: Studio Select Newport 2.5 midslant

Ball: e6

• Administrator

Originally Posted by AustinH

Hey, i've read a couple of great review on golf balls and clubs on this site, so i thought i would join the forums! Im not the best when it come to a forum introduction...so here it goes.

I've played golf for about 2 years in Kennesaw Georgia. Im a Junior in highschool. I normally shoot in the mid 80s, on a bad day in the 90s. I always come to this website to read some review on clubs or balls before i buy it. Anddddd, thats about it!

btw, can someone tell me how to make a signature with the "in my bag" thing?

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you, and thanks for the compliments on the reviews. We have a few more coming in the next few weeks too...

Use the search to look for "when signature" and you'll get the answer to your question.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks iacas! Cant wait for new reviews.

Driver:  R9 SuperTri 10.5*

Fairway:  R7 3wood 13*

Hybrid:  Super Hybrid 17*

Irons: CG Reds

Wedges: Vr 52* 56* 

Putter: Studio Select Newport 2.5 midslant

Ball: e6

Hello Hello!

I'm new to the forums as well and have found this site the exact same way! As far as your signature goes I've read that this site requires ten posts and one week of active membership to create a signature.

Keep playing and improving!

Take care

Whats up, There are a couple of us here from the Kennesaw Area.  I am quite a bit older than you, but welcome.  This place is a wealth of knowledge

Note: This thread is 4804 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!