IGNORED

Shotly Grab Bag Deal

Note: This thread is 4555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I feel you on the crack addict thing.... haha... I keep checking this thread to see whats up!

so everyone that bought this first grab bag, they are all getting something different? or groups of different stuff?

One guy on this thread said he bought two. Would that mean he is getting the same item? or two different items?

this is exciting! can't wait!!!

Lol.  There is around 60 Different type of products (that's a rough count).  So everyone should get something different.  People who bought two should get something different but that can't always be guaranteed as we are outsourcing the shipping and actual delivery to ensure fair results happen (ie: no favortism).

I bought one of these and $10 on the megamillions. If my grab bag is junk I can cling to hopes I or my bad luck out of the way. Great contest definitely generating buzz.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour | 3W: Callaway X Hot Pro | Irons: Mizuno JPX-800 Pro X100 SS | Wedges: Vokey SM 54-08, Vokey Raw 60-12 | Putter (of the week): Arnold Palmer "The Original" 33"

Originally Posted by shotly

Lol.  There is around 60 Different type of products (that's a rough count).  So everyone should get something different.  People who bought two should get something different but that can't always be guaranteed as we are outsourcing the shipping and actual delivery to ensure fair results happen (ie: no favortism).

I'm sending a return package with a nice present from my dog if the grab bag is "old" instead of "gold."

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

All I have received is a notification that my grab bag shipped.  To my knowledge have not received anything yet (haven't checked the house today, but I cannot remember which address I used for shipping).

Always changing:

Just curious if anyone has heard anything yet?

Titleist 909D2 Driver,   Adams F11 3 wood,    Adams Pro Gold 3 hybrid,   ,

Mizuno JPX 800 Pros w/ KBS Tour stiff  4 - GW,   Nike VR Pro 54 & 58 Wedges, Nike Method 001 Putter,

Nike 20XI X ball in an Titleist Lightweight stand bag.

Sounds great..

Mizuno JPX 800 Pros w/ KBS Tour stiff  4 - GW,   Nike VR Pro 54 & 58 Wedges, Nike Method 001 Putter,

• Administrator

Originally Posted by shotly

They shipped today and tracking #'s will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the patience in this Sandtrappers. It was a lot more involved than we thought it would be.

I'm fairly certain that I did not get a tracking number. My account status says "shipped" but there's no tracking number there either.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

I'm fairly certain that I did not get a tracking number. My account status says "shipped" but there's no tracking number there either.

I am in the same boat. It says shipped, gives me a voucher number and nothing else.

And did the prizes for the random drawing ship yet? I sure was hoping to us my prize tomorrow and would love to go home and find it in the mail.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

These grab bags better have shipped from a foreign country to justify the fulfillment and transit time.  Had to laugh at the e-mail I received saying basically "If you have not received a tracking number, you never will because it is too much work."  Not a good way to handle customers, especially ones that have never dealt with you before.  If you have an internet presence, you really need to learn how to anticipate and plan for an overload...sorry, but receiving 350 orders (or whatever it was) is not uncommon for ecommerce.

• Upvote 1

Always changing:

I received mine today. Good news for you guys, I got the old... A 3 pack of brush Ts and a 6 pack of nudie tees... Thats what I get for gambling.. Haha.

I got a piece of crap Top Flite hat. My guess is they ran out of the fun, playful "old" items and ran to whatever local stores they could and bought whatever junk was on the clearance rack. If I got Toilet Golf or something funny, I would giggle and laugh it off. But they should have just emailed me a picture and saved their $5.75 shipping or paypalled it back to me.

I was bracing for something funny like naked lady tees. I'd have even preferred blank foam hat from the mall with Titleist written on it in marker. Just anything to be a little bit fun.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour | 3W: Callaway X Hot Pro | Irons: Mizuno JPX-800 Pro X100 SS | Wedges: Vokey SM 54-08, Vokey Raw 60-12 | Putter (of the week): Arnold Palmer "The Original" 33"

Myself and shotly will never be doing business again. When asked if it would be worth 25 bucks the answer was yes and maybe more. I bought two grab bags. I've had good luck with everyone else especially woot. Even if woot sends you crap you end up with a laugh. And woot is 5 bucks. For 55 bucks I got 3 sleeves of Nike mojos.....not 4 to make a dozen....why? Cause they crammed a few plastic crap ball markers in my small flat rate box to act as my second grab bag......i can accept if it was valued at 25 bucks retail when the item came out. But this was never close to 25 bucks......I know it's a grab bag and it's a gamble.......on top of that......no tracking cause they can't handle the volume.....and a very long ship time. Other folks I have spoken to are dealing with the same thing. A 12 dollar pair of slippers not golf gear or apparel.

TEE XCG5 11.5* 3++ Fairway w/ Nventix Nunchuck TEE XCG5 16.5* 4 wood Fairway w/ Nventix Nunchuk Adams Super Black 19* Hybrid w/ Nventix Nunchuk 370 Adams CB2 4 Iron w/ Nventix Nunchuck xi Adams CB1 5 and 6 iron w/ Nventix Nunchuck xi Adams MB2 7,8 and 9 irons w/ Nventix Nunchuk xi Adams Puglielli Black 48* 53* 58* 64* w/ DG Spinners Rife Tropical Finish Island Series Barbados Srixon Z-STAR XV tour yellow Pure Grips Hirzl gloves

Not a good start for Shotly considering they're a new business.  I'm not sure I would trust them with a larger purchase considering how this simple grab bag thing was handled.

Always changing:

Note: This thread is 4555 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!