IGNORED

Cheerio! From Charlotte, NC :)

Stewie007
Note: This thread is 4754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cheerio too cheesy? Okay, maybe. I've been playing golf for a little while, of course I took a break from the sport in the past 5 years and just started back playing. Boy has my game suffered. I'm 30 this year and I never would have come back to the sport, but inexplicably, after chemotherapy I became obsessed with it. Its not like there was some big CNN worthy inspirational story, I just became an addict. For once, I shot a horrible round and didn't give up. Of course, the horrible rounds don't end yet, but its getting better. Its embarrassing but I have to say that I'm a ~28 handicapper. I used to be somewhere around 15. (Whatever an average score of 90 equates to, I don't remember). Now I'm tracking it via yahoo. The worst part of my game has to be my putting, followed closely by my driving from the tee. The Driver having been out of commission for a while, I'm limited to my 3 or 5 wood. Of course, I tend to use my 3 hybrid as I found I'm more comfortable with it for now. The woods are getting better at the range, but still pretty inconsistent. Its a lot better than it was a few weeks ago when I started back, though.

Anyways, enough of me babbling about my game. :) Looking forward to spending some time around some potential fellow addicts.

Driver: :adams: Speedline F11 9.5* loft 3 Wood: :adams: Speedline F12 15* Hybrid: :adams: Idea Super Hybrid 17* - Used in place of my 5 wood Hybrid: :adams: Idea A1 i-wood 21* Irons: :adams: Idea A1 5-PW Wedges: :adams: Watson 52*, 56*, 60* Wedges Putter: :tmade: Rossa Lambeau, Black

Note: This thread is 4754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!