IGNORED

When is your final round of the year?

Kieran123

Note: This thread is 3619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by The_Pharaoh

Tomorrow! I can't end the year on yesterday's round...

HIGH OF 34° TODAY !   Gotta get out one more time (my wife thinks I am certifiably out of my mind )

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by inthehole

HIGH OF 34° TODAY !   Gotta get out one more time (my wife thinks I am certifiably out of my mind  )

Damn! 45º tomorrow for me. I have a 12:48 tee-off time but not sure the greens will be open on the first couple of holes.

My final round will be December 31!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 31st will be my 4th consecutive day played.......my goal is every day through Tuesday Jan 3..........7 days in a row.

A miracle because I live in the midwest..........

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

My final round will be December 31!!!!!!!!

Saturday the 31st will be my 4th consecutive day played.......my goal is every day through Tuesday Jan 3..........7 days in a row.

A miracle because I live in the midwest..........

Same here.  I am going out this afternoon with my son.  It's supposed to be 44 here today, so we are definitely taking advantage of it.  Usually we have a foot or so of snow on the ground right now haha.

Played my last round of the year the day after Christmas at Sleepy Hole Golf Club in Suffolk, Va. It was a very windy and cold day but I was glad to just get out. Shot 45+39=84.

Originally Posted by RFetters

Last round was today,,83 degrees, sunny with light s winds,,

83 huh? .....keep on rubbing it in!

LOL

For the record, I did play on the 31st and January 1st......today was my 5th day in a row:)

...it was cold~!!

Played friday - high was 28°F.   Fortunately, it was a sunny, no wind 28°F.     Greens were frozen at mid day.       Cold wasn't so bad - I had plenty of layers on & golf gloves on both handstg, but the frozen greens took the fun out of it - no way to get any kind of an approach shot to stay on the greens.     At least it was golf - managed a few frozen divots - that was interesting...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IMO..the key to playing well in freezing temps are the hands...IE...keep them warm between shots...

PS...balls will break below 32deg.........if not, consider <100mph clubhead speed a benefit...LOL

Note: This thread is 3619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!