IGNORED

Hello from a cold, wet & windy England

Hairy Feet
Note: This thread is 4736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone, please be gentle with the newbie. Been golfing for over 40 years now but only been doing this computing thing for about year. Moved around a lot and have been a member at 12(?) golf clubs down the years. Currently play at a typical seaside links course, which means I get to play in the wind most days. Love the game as much as I did when I started in the 60's but don't have the same mad urge to go out when its raining.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome.

When it comes to golf the wind separates the men from the boys.

Fortunately for me, my ball trajectory was always low so the wind didn't affect me too much.

Lee Trevino was a good wind player because he practiced in Texas.

Welcome from cold and rainy Portland, Oregon, where yesterday I played 9 holes on a nearly deserted golf course in the fine mist and - occasional rain. It was the most serene round of golf I've ever played. No crowds, no rush, time to relax and really enjoy hitting the ball.

Happiness is a long walk with a putter.

Note: This thread is 4736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!