IGNORED

A message from the Bayou!

JodyB
Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey all:

I would assume a little introduction is in order....I am from South Louisiana and grew up in the small town of St. Martinville. I really got the golf itch in college, but sort of lost touch with the sport when I started working, got married, had child, etc.

Finally getting settled in a bit in my career and family life at the ripe old age of 36, and the golf bug has struck again!!!! I've managed to work my cap back down to 11 (still a duffer!!!!), but am hitting the ball better than ever. Unfortunately, my chipping and putting pretty much sucks, so I always leave a lot of shots out there on the course.

Jody B
Jody B.

Cobra Speed Pro S 9.5 X-Stiff
Cleveland Hibore XLS 3WTaylor Made Super Steel 5W (Steel Shaft)Cleveland Hibore XLS 3 Hybrid (Steel Shaft)Titleist AP1 5-GapCleveland CG14 56Cleveland CG14 60Odyssey 3Ball 33" Putter

Nice set of clubs you got there! Keep on playing golf! Welcome to the forum.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Nice set of clubs you got there! Keep on playing golf! Welcome to the forum.

I'll second that... welcome.

907D2 9.5º Proforce V2 85 Stiff
904F 15º stiff Speeder Shaft
735.CM Chrome 2-P
Spin-Milled Vokeys Tour Chrome 54.10/60.04
Studio Style Newport 2.5 Black X66 Stand Bag Pro V1

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all:

Welcome to the site. I now live in Tampa Florida but I graduated from Louisiana Tech University

" G O B U L L D O G S "

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

• 4 weeks later...
I'm also from the Bayou state. I live in Baton Rouge. I just started playing golf about 4 months ago. I actually played my first 18 on Tuesday and my second today.

I actually hit my first birdie today. It felt great. Too bad I atleast double bogied everything else. Oh well, there's always improving to do.
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

Hi everybody!
My name is Cris, I'm also from Baton Rouge. I've been playing for about a year now...still minimal improvement. Love the game, and just signed up today to try and find some info on everything golf. I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Take Care,

Flux
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

Flux,

where do you like to play here in B.R.?
What's in the bag... ( Revolver)

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 8*
3 Wood: 4DX Fairway 15*
3I-PW: X20 Tours (Rifle Project X Flighted 6.0)Wedges: CG12 Black Pearl 50* 54* SM Vokey X-Forged 58* C GrindPutter: Classic #2 66* lieBalls: Various

Its almost in prairieville off of old jefferson, kinda close to tiger bend. Where are you?
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

Note: This thread is 6179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!