IGNORED

Bennington bags

Note: This thread is 3826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I currently use a Bennington but it is showing its age . are there any other manufacturers that have a divider like Bennington ? if not does anyone know where I can find one of these for less than $265 I have found on the net ?

51VPnPasDHL._AA300_.jpg

cleveland Hibore xls 8.5* driver
Cleveland Hiborexls 13* 3 wood
Ping S 56
Nike oz putter

Snofrog, I have heavily used an older model of the Bennington Quiet Organizer Cart Bag for about seven years, Mine has an external putter well on the side. I love the bag and I want to buy one of the newer models... the Quiet Organizer 12.

First to answer your questions: The only alternatives that I know are the ClubMaxx (which I believe the company is now out of business). I had a ClubMaxx Brisbane. I believe the Bennington is a much better bag; the various Bag Boy Revolvers. There are many reviews out there on the Internet. Some people love them; others don't; Adams also has some type of bag out now that isolates the clubs. I have seen pictures, but really don't know anything about it.

There are not many dealers who sell Bennington. I believe they only have one brick-and-mortar store dealer in the USA. There are only a few vendors on the Internet that sell them. Look for one with free shipping. Watch for 10-15% off sales from these dealers. It will save you money.

The reason I want to replace it us that I have a large tear in the vinyl on the side of my bag (caused by catching the bag on something as I transported it; it was NOT a wear issue). I have had it patched with Tenacious Tape for a few years. The only other wear is a bit on the loop on the front of the bag that the cart strap passes through.

I have a question: Is the putter well on your Bennington large enough to accommodate a putter with oversized or jumbo grips?

Thanks.

Email me if you need more information.

On mine there is an external ... tube... for the putter to go into. I wouldnt really call it a well but yes it fits a Tigershark grip . My bag is about 10 years old and the flip out stand hinges are shot . After looking at my other options, I will be getting the bag I posted . I will complain about the cost, but I will get it lol . Thanks , M

cleveland Hibore xls 8.5* driver
Cleveland Hiborexls 13* 3 wood
Ping S 56
Nike oz putter

Is the Bennington bag you have the one in the photo/graphic in your original post? (The graphic shows the features and "layout" of the top of the bag).

It looks like that bag has an internal putting tube or well in the front of the top.

I'm glad to hear it fits a putter with a Tigershark grip. I have a jumbo Winn putter grip on my putter.

Bag Boy's Revolver system is the closest thing I've seen. Golfio.com has the Bennington bags for a little bit less than you listed.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone with info?

I'm looking at buying the Bennington Zone 3 stand bag.  Wondering about the quality of construction?  I've had the Nike Sasquatch, ogio zone and they both only lasted two summers which isn't that great considering I have a 4 month season.  Any info would be great as I have to special order it so it's a bit of a leap of faith.

Looking forward to responses....

Cheers

I hope I am not breaking any policies here, but I have an older, all black, brand new Bennington Quiet Organizer stand bag. It is the same as the Light Quiet Organizer pictured above, but without the putter scabbard. It has never been used; it hasn't even been out of my house. It is just sitting here. I bought it about 3-4 years ago, but then damaged my rotator cuff in a stumble down icy steps that winter. So, I never used it; I no longer carry. I now use my Bennington Quiet Organizer Cart bag on a push cart or on a riding cart, depending on the course.

It is a beautiful, well-built bag.

As I said, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it here. I never considered selling it, but I have no use for it. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I find it cheapest at http://lorisgolfshoppe.com for $249, add coupon code LGS1115 to scale it down to ~$211. Everyone else are selling this bag close to $270.

I wish I can attach a picture of the new 2012 model Bennington Quiet Organizer 12, black color is just simply "classy".  Below is a video I took (kinda long) when I received the Quiet Organizer 12 this week. I was hoping for a video review when I consider this purchase, but unfortunately none was available, so I thought I would make a video to give people as many view angle as possible on this decent bag. I also tried on on my new Clicgear 3.0 pushcart in case somebody wanna know if they work well together - yes.

Thank you for making the video. I appreciate it.

I have owned and heavily used a Bennington Quiet Organizer cart bag for 6-7 years. I also use a Cliqgear 2.0 push cart. So, your video is especially helpful. I am really into comparing and using gear and I have found that--for MY wants and needs--the Bennington Quiet Organizer is MY best choice.

My Bennington bag has held up exceptionally well; I play at least 75 rounds a year. I am looking to replace it because I have a large tear on the side, not from wear, but which occurred when snagging on something sharp while being transported. I have taped it up, but I have decided it is time to get a new version.

My questions and comments:

You have some really nice, new gear: Bettinardi putter, Mizuno irons, Titleist, Adams. Enjoy! The Bennington bag will protect them well.

I noticed that when you cinched the retaining straps of the Cliqgear around the bag, they appear to have restricted access to several pockets. Is this true?

I would love to see you fill up the pockets of your new bag with rain gear, balls, water bottles, etc., whatever you carry, and then see how the restraining straps of the Cliqgear then fit around the bag.

I have an oversized grip on my putter. Will the putting well on your new 2012 model Bennington accommodate a putter with an oversized grip?

You can use a headcover on your Adams hybrid if you want it to nest more securely in the bag.

I also would like to see photos or a video of your bag with an additional few woods or hybrids--WITH headcovers--seated in the middle slots of the bag. (I use a 4 and a 7 wood). How well do they fit? (I also have mid-sized grips on my woods).

Thanks again for your wonderful video.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.  I posted the original video for those who are, like me, interested in a golf bag that helps prevent bag-chatters. And due to my heavy accent, I tried to avoid saying much in the video clips :) . However, to answer some of yours and others' questions, I decided to shoot another video to address these concerns. Please pardon for the lengthy video and my poor English.

Thanks

Thank you for the second video and for specifically addressing my questions and concerns. I genuinely appreciate it.

As I mentioned in my previous email, I am a longtime Bennington Quiet Organizer cart bag user. They are incredible bags. I am sure that you will enjoy it even more once you get it out on the golf course. Club chatter is non-existent. I have six-year old, forged MacGregor irons that still look practically brand new despite many rounds of golf each year... thanks to the bag. The molded rubber on the top that holds the clubheads is indestructible and still looks like new.

I actually have a brand new Bennington Quiet Organizer stand bag which I have never used, due to a bad rotator cuff injury a few years ago; I no longer can carry a bag very easily. I am planning to sell it for that reason and then buy a new 2012 Bennington Quiet Organizer Cart Bag to replace my current one. (The vinyl/simulated leather on the side of my current bag was badly torn in transport, as I stated previously. Functionally, the bag is still perfect).

Thanks again for the videos and answering my questions. You did a great job!

Steve

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by PhiQuanTu

I find it cheapest at http://lorisgolfshoppe.com for $249, add coupon code LGS1115 to scale it down to ~$211. Everyone else are selling this bag close to $270.

I wish I can attach a picture of the new 2012 model Bennington Quiet Organizer 12, black color is just simply "classy".  Below is a video I took (kinda long) when I received the Quiet Organizer 12 this week. I was hoping for a video review when I consider this purchase, but unfortunately none was available, so I thought I would make a video to give people as many view angle as possible on this decent bag. I also tried on on my new Clicgear 3.0 pushcart in case somebody wanna know if they work well together - yes.

Thanks for the videos!

I am just getting back into golf after a very long layoff due to neck and shoulder issues (and finally surgeries) and most of my gear could be designated as antique. Among other things, I was looking for a new bag and cart and had already decided on the Clicgear 3.0. I was looking for a quiet bag so my choices were narrowed down to the Ogio Chamber, Bag Boy Revolver, Bennington Quiet Organizer 9 or 12. Your videos really helped with my decision.

I ended up ordering the 2012 model Bennington Quiet Organizer 12. They had the best price after using the code you posted, but their posted price on the bag was $289, not $249. I ended up paying $245 total. Most places were $250 to $300.

BTW, your accent isn't that heavy, so no need to worry about it!

Check out this website:

http://www.golfbagwarehouse.com/BenningtonGolf.aspx

They have the 2011 Bennington Quiet Organizer with free shipping for $ 229.00. I bought mine from them 1 year ago, same 2011 model for $ 180, it was listed at that time for 189.99 and there was a 5% off coupon on the internet. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for your videos and review. You showed me what I wanted to know about this bag.  I own an older Bennington LQ9 and I really like it for a stand bag and the way the clubs stay separated and protected but my head covers on my driver and woods hid my most used irons when placed on my Sun Mountain cart so I started looking at the new Quiet Organizer 12's.

There is very little information on the internet about the Quiet Organizer 12, not even on Benningtons web site. Their web site has a couple pictures and highlights a few features but does not show how it rides on a push cart or different arrangements on how the different clubs fit in the different tubes etc. They only show one side of the bag and no close ups of the pockets. They only show one very limited view of how the clubs fit in the tubes so your videos were extremely helpful.

I wish Bennington had kept a putter scabbard on the side of the bag, that's a feature I really like on the LQ9, plus I have a standard putter grip and also wished they offered a couple different options such as one without the over sized putter tube, but either way I've used a Bennington LQ9 for about 4 years and it's the best bag I ever owned. The organizer is by far the best on the market, nothing beats it for organizing and protecting your clubs, and stopping the rattle.

Anyway you were right about the best price as well. I thought the coupon would be outdated but it still worked.

Thanks again for showing the video of how the bag works on your cart. You should get a sales commission from Bennington as it helped me make the decision to move forward and make the purchase. It's been about a year since your post, do you have any updates on the use of the bag on the course?

Note: This thread is 3826 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!