IGNORED

NFL...Draft

Billbill13
Note: This thread is 6209 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Agree - Bill is a GENIUS.
but the last thing Pats need is another QB- we need Brady for 10 more years!
They've been doing tehse amazing trades for like 5 stright years.
I cant believe Moss in NE. I was i nshock when I read it. Just hope Randy shows up to playk unlike last year, and 04.

He is, and if pushed, I'd also suggest Ben R. has more potential than Tom Brady. You can't judge him from last year - he wasn't in physical shape all year. It was a pity to watch. And given the fact that Cowher didn't give a shit until the last quarter of the last game, whatever...

Well I think that's a stretch, don't think they are close but again you're a Steelers fan and I'm a Pats fan and we're talking about "potential" so I'm sure we could debate that one all day lone.

SUCKS. That's the "word" I have on Bilbo Cowher.

Haha... I am a little surprised by your comments towards Cowher. I thought every Steelers fan was in love with the guy.

Even if that is the case, they probably would have used that pick for a QB...and now they have their franchise QB a year ahead of time.

I understand the logic and I'm not even saying it was the wrong move to make, just that the price was high. Keep in mind they traded their first round pick next year, which undoubtedly will be better than #22

and the 36th pick in this years draft, their second round pick. So if Cleveland plays like, well, Cleveland then they would have traded a top 10 pick to move up 14 spots in this years draft. But they got their man and Quinn is surely better than #22 pick value. The real shocker to me was Miami taking Ginn over Quinn at #9. A 175 lb WR who can't stay on the field in college... that one didn't make sense.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 6209 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!