IGNORED

Global Golf Giveaway: TaylorMade RocketBallz

GlobalGolf
Note: This thread is 4450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Deep breaths folks: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of this promotion. Winners will be selected at random from a pool of subscribed entrants. The random drawing will be conducted on or about the first week of March, 2012 GlobalGolf.com, whose decisions shall be final . Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.

Carlos

If you click on the link in the original post it now says that you can enter through the end of February...?????

Driver:       Cobra AMP Cell - Blue

Fairway:    TM Rocketballz Stage 2  *17
Hybrids:    Callaway X2 Hot 19* and 22*
Irons:        Mizuno MX-23 5-PW
Wedges:   Cleveland 588  51*, 56*, 60*

Putter:      Scotty Cameron GoLo Customized

Ball:          Srixon Z Star (2013)

ok not to sound over anxious but when will we find out who won, even though i know its not me, i wouldnt win if i was the only one in the contest, my luck is garbage. well thanks anyways to globalgolf.com and the sandtrap for the opportunity and congrats to whoever wins

• Administrator

Originally Posted by gerken24

ok not to sound over anxious but when will we find out who won

That was answered already. A few posts up .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Actually, when I posted that, it was still for the RBZs.  Give it a month, I'm sure we'll hear something.

Originally Posted by gerken24

thats for the cobra driver and fairway wood

Carlos

I promise to announce the winner the second I'm able to!

Sorry for any confusion with the contest. The RocketBallz giveaway is officially over and the links to that promotion will indeed take you to February's contest which is another giveaway: this time for a Cobra AMP Driver and Fairway Wood (article) Cobra AMP Giveaway (contest).

Thanks everyone!

See you on the course.

• 2 weeks later...

We're (finally) pleased to announce that we have a winner for the TaylorMade RocketBallz giveaway!!! Congratulations to Theo Callimanis, the proud recipient of a new RocketBallz driver and fairway wood. Your order is shipping out today!

Thanks to everyone for your participation in the contest. Don't forget - Global Golf does not limit contest entries to new customers, so keep checking out the monthly sweepstakes for more chances to win free golf gear.

See you on the course.

Thank you GlobalGolf for your 'global' competition (only for US residents).

Congrats Theo. Enjoy your new boomsticks.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Note: This thread is 4450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!