IGNORED

Sun Mountain c-130 vs. S-One -- 2012 models

Note: This thread is 4631 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Any opinions on the 2012 C-130 Stripped vs. the 2012 S-One?

Would the C-130 Stripped make me a cart hog if I did NOT stuff it full?  Is the 2012 stripped less wide than the 2012 original? Is the 2012 top on the S-One just as good at keeping clubs organized as the C-130 (it seems to have a slightly different/smaller version of the same top system)? I notice there are no towel rings on the S-One. Anything else missing?

Does the cart-strap management things really do anything? Does the bag twist during the round or is it held in place because of the strap system?

I ride 80% of the time and use a push-cart a few times a year. The other walking rounds are with a caddy and I will swap out to a very light carry bag when I have the privilege of a caddy. I do not want a bag so big that I take up more than my fair share on the back. I like the idea of the raked top that presents the clubs in a stadium fashion. I'm looking at the Sun Mountain instead of the Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag because of the strap management on the C-130 and now on the 2012 versions of the S-One.

I've only seen pictures and will be buying sight unseen online. I am afraid the C-130 will be too wide. The extra $20 are not the issue.

Which bag do you all recommend?

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Well, I hope the Titleist Lightweight Cart bag works well even without the strap management... because I just won one on eBay a lot less than I could find the C-130. So, that is my new bag. :)

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Note: This thread is 4631 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!