IGNORED

Greetings Everyone! Great To Be Here!

2nd Swing Golf
Note: This thread is 4549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello All,

My name is Tony, and I'm resident copywriter for 2nd Swing Golf (2ndswing.com)!  I am representing 2nd Swing Golf here in The SandTrap Community, and am very excited to finally be a part of it.  2nd Swing Golf, as well as myself, are both based in Minneapolis MN.

I suppose it is a delicate situation when you have an "interested" party in your community, by that I mean I represent a Golf retailer, however, I would like to take this opportunity to put my best foot forward and say that I hope that I and 2nd Swing Golf can be a real, valuable member of this community.  I am only concerned with spreading the Gospel of Golf and hopefully turning some of you on to some new opportunities in the Golf world, as I know that this community will certainly be able to turn me on to a few things as well.

I am mainly looking for any and everything INTERESTING to do with Golf.  I'm always on the look out for demoing opportunities, contests and giveaways (like The SandTrap's Masters Pick Contest) and the like, but I also really love in-dept and interesting articles about Golf in general, from Life On The Tour, to Weekend Warrior Swing Tips and even Golf and Travel.  I'm also kind of a foodie, so I'm even interested in what courses have the best clubhouse dining!

As for my golfing ability, I'm a high-mid, with great aspirations for improvement this particular Season.  Especially since it's started so early here in Minnesota this year!

Thank you All for welcoming 2nd Swing Golf to The SandTrap Community!

-- Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Tony,

You guys at 2nd Swing are awesome. I was between jobs this winter and spent a lot of time at the Minneapolis location puttering around. For the last several years, every single club in my bag has come from your shop (with the exception of my yard sale Ping Anser 3 putter).  The new fitting/testing center at the East Hennepin Ave location is incredible. Congratulations!

/B

Note: This thread is 4549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!