IGNORED

Greeting from N. CA

OleBillyBaroo
Note: This thread is 4549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hola!!

Been browsing this forum, seems to be alot of good info here.  My name is Bill, I've played golf since I was 18 but never seriously.  Would maybe play two or three rounds a year, so you can imagine the degree of awful I performed.  If I was under 100, I felt I played good.

Turned 40 last year, and decided I was going to get a little more serious about improving my game.  I simply got tired of my buddies beating me to a pulp.  Bought a new driver and a set of irons.  Been playing 2-3 times a week for the last 4 months, and slowly but surely the scores have been improving to a consistent low 90's.  Yesterday, I finally broke through with my first sub 90 round with an 89.

Still have a long way to go, especially the short game needs work.  But I am beginning to see the results of the work I have put into my game.  Just need to find the consistency this game demands.

Note: This thread is 4549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!