IGNORED

Montreal golfer looking to improve my game!

SamCreamer
Note: This thread is 4528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, my name is Sam Creamer, I'm 18 years old and I just found these forums today. I love in Montreal, Canada and I'm a college student. Since 2010 I've been enjoying golf more and more every day, to the point where all I want to do now is play golf. If I could, I would spend my whole summer at a golf school, but I have to work and I have school starting again in late August. I believe I have quite a bit of potential, and I will post videos of my swing in a bit, but I score very poorly usually over 100. I'm going to buckle down this summer, trying to play at least one round a week and going to the range twice a week.

Hopefully some of the more experienced golfers on these forums can give me some tips if they don't mind! I'm in need of some criticism because it's hard for me to pinpoint my errors when watching my own swing. Looking forward to hanging out in these forums!

Sam

Hi Sam...just make sure when you go to the range you are actually practicing the right way.  If you are just banging balls and have no idea how to fix anything, go get a lesson.  Bad practice is a waste of time.  Good luck!

I live in montreal, wanna play golf this week?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

thanks guys!

I would love to play! Not this week though, final exam time :( All I'll have time for this week is hopefully some range.

@Fuzzy B1, I'm completely conscious about the notion of efficient practicing. Trying my best to improve, but what would you recommend? Every time I hit a bad shot I try and figure out why and correct it on the next shot. Also, I always have a target even when I'm at the range. Anything you can add to this?

Thanks

Note: This thread is 4528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!