IGNORED

Hello everyone, another newb from England.

JOHNNYBOY1976
Note: This thread is 4506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi y'all, joined the forum the other day, looking forward to joining in, sharing tips etc....need some serious help with my irons, so ill get a vid on here when and if? i can!

thanks in advance for welcomes etc, prob be playing golf this aft!!!

Regards, John.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by JOHNNYBOY1976

P S

Sorry also forgot to ask how i can add videos on here and if it possible to slow it down?

Thanks again, ill make a vid this aft and add it tomorrow.

cheers, John.

Hey John

Nice to see another englishman here, this place is full of information!

With regards to videos - what I do is video my swing and then transfer it onto my PC.

I then use Windows Movie Maker (WMM) to cue the video down to just the part. WMM allows you to slow the video down. I tend to do a full speed video with a half speed video tagged onto the end.

You'll need to create a youtube account, WMM will allow you to publish the video straight to youtube, or you can save it, go to youtube and upload it there.

I tend to make my videos 'unlisted' which means they can only be viewed if someone has the link (it doesn't appear in searches on youtube).

Copy the url of the youtube video from the address bar of your browser, click on the film icon above this box and paste it into there.

Note: This thread is 4506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!