IGNORED

Any experience buying clubs on eBay?

Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes I just bought a set of Callaway Fusions, I know that's a little older of a model but they are in perfect shape and look like the haven't been used much. It takes finding about three clubs you may want and just  work to find them and the best deal with a seller that has a High feedback percentage. I prefer private sellers than stores, usually private sellers post more pictures of the actual clubs and stores just post a stock picture and rate them. I bought a White Taylor made Burner 2.0 from a store and it was rated a 8 out of ten and had more scuffs on the bottom than I expected like it had been used on a matt a lot but still no imperfections on the face or top of the club. It takes a little work and a good gut feeling about buying what your going to buy not just the first thing you see because there are a ton of clubs on there and they add more every day. Patience is the best advice I can give you.

I'm with Back 9 Bandit, the other thing is looking for price that's usually another thing you can find even on newer models but you have to work at it. It usually takes me about a week to find what I want.

Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!