IGNORED

Joining Sandtrap, from Nebraska

BioGolfNebraska
Note: This thread is 4485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

My name is Tyler, I am a biomedical scientist in Nebraska.  I am 24 years old and have just taken up golf in the past year.  I have been checking out the sand trap for a few months now and I thought it would be time to sign up.  I have around a 38 handicap, but I do feel like I am rapidly improving.  My rounds tend to have 1 to 2 pars, mostly bogies, several double bogies, a couple of triple bogies, and one to two quadruple bogies + which account for the high handicap (usually due to lost ball penalties or a muffed hit)  My friends and I play several times a week and we really enjoy the game.  My father-in-law is around an 8 handicap, and I have really enjoyed golfing with and trying to learn from him.  I just finished the GetGolfReady 5 days of lessons, which really improved my swing, but I have been struggling with feeling comfortable with the changes.

I hope to get some good advice from the knowledgeable people on this forum.

Driver:  :adams: super S

Fairway Woods: :tmade: RBZ 15* 3 wood

Hybrids:  :tmade: Burner 2.0 18* 3H, :adams: A7OS 22* 4H, :adams: A7OS 25* 5H

Irons: :adams: A7OS 6-PW

Wedges:  :cleve: 588 RTX 50* GW, :cleve: 588 BeCu 56* SW

Putter:  :odyssey: White Hot XG #7 2.0

Great to have you.  If you have any other questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section ,

Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap

Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article . Want to talk about more than golf or quickly find like-minded folks? Check out our Groups .

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!