IGNORED

Considering muscle back blades

Note: This thread is 4199 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Blacksheep

Wow. Nice enough info already

You've got your information. They're all the same. They look the same, they perform the same.

Nike, Mizuno, Titleist,Bridgestone etc. all make irons that are essentially identical.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

While I was driving my Lamborghini to work yesterday I noticed that they had changed the billboard near the bridge I drove over. When I go to a bar I find that the best looking waitesses always fight over who will serve me when I order my orange juice. Last night I went to the bathroom and urinated out of my twelve inch long member. It's all about the information that is provided . What is useful and what isn't? What information is designed to impress, but ends up making you look like a DB? Let's see the photos of the "dime sized brown spots". Reminds me of people who want help because they can't cure their "baby fade" off the tee. My point is that he could have said "My current irons are showing a bit of wear and I'd like to replace them" He also said he had "worn out" a set of Titleist Tour Model blades. But the killer is that someone that good isn't going to ask advice from strangers about a subject they would normally know all about and easily be able to find out through experience. Unless of course he'll be satisfied with someone saying "The tIty blades are sweet man! I'd have them if I was a good enough ball strker"

Wow dude you are bored huh? Maybe in my earnest attempt to avoid the all so common " what makes you think you can hit blades ?" Response is the only reason i mentioned what i used to hit, and what i currently hit. some of you must have thought you entered the sand box instead of sand trap forum. I appreciate the very few somewhat helpful responses. The others, jesus christ man what are you smokin? Wow!

You've got your information. They're all the same. They look the same, they perform the same. Nike, Mizuno, Titleist,Bridgestone etc. all make irons that are essentially identical.

Nice. You ARE very knowledgable.

Question, is that your driver with the flame decal?

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Where's the photo, Ben Hogan?

Obviously you dont care about the few people who give you accurate information and you also dont understand why people are grilling you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-sJ37AutE There is no difference other than look and perception. Some of the comments were a little over the line but you kind of set them up for it. Watch the video and you will see that we were right.

Driver:  907 D1 (10.5*)

3 Wood:  Burner Superfast 2.0 (15*)

Hybrid:  Idea Pro Gold (21*)

Irons:  VR Pro Combo CB (3-PW)

Wedges:  VR Pro (52*,56*)

Putter: Method 004

Ball:  Penta

Obviously you dont care about the few people who give you accurate information and you also dont understand why people are grilling you. [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-sJ37AutE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-sJ37AutE[/URL] There is no difference other than look and perception. Some of the comments were a little over the line but you kind of set them up for it. Watch the video and you will see that we were right.

Think again. Read above and i thanked those who offered. But, there is a diffrence and i will be looking at different clubs next month. Some may be the same but the two i asked about are very different. All of this because i was looking for feed back from those who actually play the two models i asked about ? Really? Was not looking for specifications on irons , but personal feed back. Wow

Think again. Read above and i thanked those who offered. But, there is a diffrence and i will be looking at different clubs next month. Some may be the same but the two i asked about are very different. All of this because i was looking for feed back from those who actually play the two models i asked about ? Really? Was not looking for specifications on irons , but personal feed back. Wow

Im not trying to argue with you, but there is only one difference between the Titleist MB 710 and the Nike VR Blades and that is the groove pattern of the Nikes, there is more grooves on the face. I have Nikes with the same groove pattern and it doesnt feel any different than any other iron. They are both chrome, they have the same loft, same 1025 steel, and same design. Well the 6 iron lie angle on the Nike is 62.5 instead of 62, if that is the deal breaker between the two clubs then you got me. The only difference that you are  going to find are ones created by your own mind because they are THE EXACT SAME CLUB. I went through this buying process and figured out how most of these clubs are the same except for looks. Considering you said these clubs "are very different," how do you know they are very different if you havent hit them and clearly havent done research on them.

I have the Nike VR Pro blades and I chose them over the Titleist 710/12 mostly because I prefer to have a thinner top line and the Nike VR had the thinnest one. There are more grooves on the Nike irons, which doesn't take long to get used to or revert back from if you decide to change irons. 710 is chrome, 712 is satin, and Nike is chrome. Most of the differences are aesthetics and if everyone says that they perform the same, then I think that's what you probably have to chose from. I chose the one with the thinner top line, which is my preference.

Originally Posted by bhp1404

Im not trying to argue with you, but there is only one difference between the Titleist MB 710 and the Nike VR Blades and that is the groove pattern of the Nikes, there is more grooves on the face. I have Nikes with the same groove pattern and it doesnt feel any different than any other iron. They are both chrome, they have the same loft, same 1025 steel, and same design. Well the 6 iron lie angle on the Nike is 62.5 instead of 62, if that is the deal breaker between the two clubs then you got me. The only difference that you are  going to find are ones created by your own mind because they are THE EXACT SAME CLUB. I went through this buying process and figured out how most of these clubs are the same except for looks. Considering you said these clubs "are very different," how do you know they are very different if you havent hit them and clearly havent done research on them.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I am not looking for anyone to tell me the difference in these clubs. I know the difference. Again for the 3rd fn time , i was only trying to get feedback from those who play the two models i spoke about. Why ia that si hard to comprehend? Haha

I am not looking for anyone to tell me the difference in these clubs. I know the difference. Again for the 3rd fn time , i was only trying to get feedback from those who play the two models i spoke about. Why ia that si hard to comprehend? Haha

I have hit about 100 balls with each of these clubs, like I am saying for the 2nd time. If that doesnt count as playing then obviously you dont want a honest opinion. You came here for help, which is what i was trying to do, and i gave you facts and experiences to prove the only differences are looks and perception. Again you said "you know the difference" which you clearly dont because you wouldnt ask for our opinions if you did or even if there was a difference between them(which there isnt). For some reason you dont value my opinion and experiences, which is odd because you asked for it.

I have hit about 100 balls with each of these clubs, like I am saying for the 2nd time. If that doesnt count as playing then obviously you dont want a honest opinion. You came here for help, which is what i was trying to do, and i gave you facts and experiences to prove the only differences are looks and perception. Again you said "you know the difference" which you clearly dont because you wouldnt ask for our opinions if you did or even if there was a difference between them(which there isnt). For some reason you dont value my opinion and experiences, which is odd because you asked for it.

I never read where you said you hit balls with these clubs or even tried them. Just some you tube link. Thanks. One of the biggest reasons for asking is because i did some research and read that the nike vr pro had more weight near the top line than the titleist mb710. I'll try to find a shop that has both and check them out.

I never read where you said you hit balls with these clubs or even tried them. Just some you tube link. Thanks

"For the record i have hit both of these clubs many times, i just dont have them in my bag because there is not much of an advantage to have a MB blade higher than an 8 iron. There is only so much Titleist and Nike can do do differentiate in such a compact design. The only ones that would feel and possibly perform differently are Scratch Blades (1018 Carbon Steel) or maybe a custom Muira Forged iron."

That was post #6, do your research before you make statements.

I have the Nike VR Pro blades and I chose them over the Titleist 710/12 mostly because I prefer to have a thinner top line and the Nike VR had the thinnest one. There are more grooves on the Nike irons, which doesn't take long to get used to or revert back from if you decide to change irons. 710 is chrome, 712 is satin, and Nike is chrome. Most of the differences are aesthetics and if everyone says that they perform the same, then I think that's what you probably have to chose from. I chose the one with the thinner top line, which is my preference.

Thats good to know. Thanks

Awesome thread.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Your name explains your attitude. Grow up.

I am taking that as an admission that you lied about the wear pattern on your irons.

Put up or shut up.

That would be a pretty easy way to get rid of me.

Let's see the photo.

I'm calling you a liar.

Note: This thread is 4199 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!