IGNORED

Titleist AP1 712 shaft question

Golfer6760
Note: This thread is 4217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a set of AP1 712's with stock TT shafts. I was thinking of changing the shats to a set of flighted Rifle's. I have used Rifle shafts for years and like them. Any opinions on changing the shafts??

The AP1 712 heads are which hozel Taper or .370??

Thanks in advance

Would you not be better off getting new 712s with the PX shafts and selling you current set.  Especially if they are almost new.  Might actually come out cheaper.  Just a thought

I've thought of that route. I'm also curious the opinions of the FX flighted vs the stock TT's. I'm never satisfied and always curious

Note: This thread is 4217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!