IGNORED

Tiger not in Buick Open

hurley9192
Note: This thread is 6155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Driver: Ping G5 12* Grafalloy Prototype Bi-Matrx Hot Pink Stiff

! BuBbA wAtSoN ! - seriously - I think you are a little obsessed. You even have a hot pink shaft on your Ping G5?

Although I'm pretty sure the real Bubba doesn't have a 12 degree.

actually, Bubba gets a bunch of airtime more than others because they show most of his drives if he's in contention as well.

Golf is where it is because of Tiger and the networks aren't stupid about it.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

You even have a hot pink shaft on your Ping G5?

Since we're talking about Bubba Watson... almost equally as hideus is that puke colored green Ping hat he always wears. But I guess if you hit it that far you can wear/use whatever you want.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

• Administrator
Its not the point, even in the third round when bubba was ahead of tiger and in a tie for the lead until hole 9, tiger seemed to be shown on every shot he did whereas i could be waiting 10 minutes to see bubba next.... even after tiger makes a 4 foot par save, they will replay the putt and his reaction to it about 3 times all in slow motion, they even show him walking down the fairway when other players coverage could be shown, dont get me wrong

See, how I know you're just making stuff up. Tiger hit 17 greens in regulation and had nothing but tap-in pars on Saturday. There were no four-foot par saves. He was playing nearly perfect golf Saturday, and if it had not been Tiger Woods, anyone playing that well would have deserved the airtime.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

! BuBbA wAtSoN ! - seriously - I think you are a little obsessed. You even have a hot pink shaft on your Ping G5?

I bought the new shaft as a replacement to my grafalloy pro launch blue because i wanted stiff flex, i think its a great looking shaft at the course and the driving range, its made me a better player and get nothing but positive comments about it so for me its fantastic, yes it is partly because bubba has one too because im such a massive fan of his and have his type of game just not quite as good lol, all i do is pound driver as close to the green as i can. i have it in 12* because by ball flight is soo low its the one loft that gives it the perfect launch angle and just explodes at impact

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

actually, Bubba gets a bunch of airtime more than others because they show most of his drives if he's in contention as well.

I completely disagree, i watched the golf on the saturday once i finished work, and everytime bubba was on, he was either putting or hitting his 2nd shot, i hardly say any of his tee shots during the 2nd and 3rd rounds, saw a couple on sunday and that was it, and to reply to iacas's message before, i know he didnt make any 4 foot par saves, but im just trying to get my point that this is what has happened before, thats just a typical thing that happens with woods!

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

• Administrator
I completely disagree, i watched the golf on the saturday once i finished work, and everytime bubba was on, he was either putting or hitting his 2nd shot, i hardly say any of his tee shots during the 2nd and 3rd rounds, saw a couple on sunday and that was it, and to reply to iacas's message before, i know he didnt make any 4 foot par saves, but im just trying to get my point that this is what has happened before, thats just a typical thing that happens with woods!

Back to topic, guys. We all know why Tiger's on TV a lot.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

tiger could play like shit, and it will still be aired. Fact of the matter is, that I am usually only watching for tiger phil and vijay.

In my Matrix XTT bag,
on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart
LD M-Speed 10.5* Driver
V18 full set of starter clubs
3W, 3iw, 4iw, 5-S Irons and Wedges Kirk Currie KC4 PutterHome Course:Pajaro Valley Golf Clubwww.pajarovalleygolf.com

Note: This thread is 6155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!