IGNORED

My Swing (Rfordeagle)

Rfordeagle
Note: This thread is 4100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks man.

Well I just got my first lesson from evolvr back yesterday.  I'm working with Brian, with the help of mvmac, and we are trying to get my arms down faster, with less shoulder leak dumping my wrist angles.  Last night I did some drill work and dry swings, and I couldn't wait to take things to the range today.  I started out ok, but the feel that really took off for me was literally feeling like I was swinging while my back was still towards the target.  Obviously this isn't what was actually happening, just my feel.  I must say, I've never hit better push draws since I started playing golf.  When I felt this swing thought it was impossible for me to slice a ball.  The only miss I could have would be a push overdraw.  I felt pretty confident after about 20 7 irons, so just for grins I brought out the driver Bam!  About 7 push draws in a row that were destroyed!  I was just shaking my head, I couldn't believe it.  It was an unbelievable feeling, and this was how I finished the session.  I wasn't able to get any video today, but I will probably within the next few days, I want to make sure this change is in order before I send a video back.

I wish I would have joined evolvr sooner!   Thanks again to Brian and Mike.  If anybody out there has any doubts as to who they should work with, give evolvr a shot, you won't regret it!  I know this is just one days work, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Here are my two latest videos.  Things have been going good.  I'm working on not dumping my wrist angles by letting my right shoulder get open way too fast.  I'm hoping that these positions look a little better.  Whatever I'm doing is certainly helping me draw the ball.  I will be sending these in and we'll see what I have to work on next.  These are two 7-irons, and they were a little bit thin, but both push draws.

Here our my two latest videos.  I added a grip change, and a little trigger finger.  Not sure if everything was done quite right.  I did notice that I wasn't keeping my head on the wall in my latest videos, so I focused a little on that and hit it better.  Less thin shots.  Let me know what you guys think, and I'll get these back to evolvr!  Hopefully I'm not a 12 cap anymore in the spring!

9 irons.

Note: This thread is 4100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!