IGNORED

Hello from Clovis

SCfanatic35
Note: This thread is 4122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just recently joined this site because my brother, golfingdad, has been talking about this site for awhile and trying to get me to sign up so here I am.  I am in my 14th year as a math teacher.  I have also coached football and baseball at my school in the past.  Now I spend most of my time with my 2 young ones.  I used to play golf all the time when I was younger and then quit cold turkey.  I hated golf for probably 10+ years, and I started playing again about a year and a half ago.  I just joined a CC near my house and all I want to do is play golf, weird how that worked out.

I do have a question. How do I put my swing onto this website? Do I have to load it onto youtube and then link it? load it directly to this site? Not sure.

• Upvote 1

I just recently joined this site because my brother, golfingdad, has been talking about this site for awhile and trying to get me to sign up so here I am.  I am in my 14th year as a math teacher.  I have also coached football and baseball at my school in the past.  Now I spend most of my time with my 2 young ones.  I used to play golf all the time when I was younger and then quit cold turkey.  I hated golf for probably 10+ years, and I started playing again about a year and a half ago.  I just joined a CC near my house and all I want to do is play golf, weird how that worked out. I do have a question. How do I put my swing onto this website? Do I have to load it onto youtube and then link it? load it directly to this site? Not sure.

Hey it's about time! ... As far as upliading swings I think there are specific directions on the my swing page .. But yes you have to load it to YouTube or one other similar site first (Vimeo??). They also explain the best way to film yourself too. If you are unable to get a good video ill take one Saturday.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!