Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Distance Tracker

1 post in this topic

Hi, does anyone know of a device that would show me both the distance I hit the ball, and the shot direction?  Maybe clubhead angle, other things like that too.  Sort of like a simulator, but more of a handheld device?  I've come across a few things that show one or the other, but I can't find one that shows both.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • Thanks for the welcome!
    • Hello,

I'm here to try and learn how to play golf but in order to do that, I feel that I need to lose weight, with the advice of others helping me along the way.

I'm currently about 18st 6lb, and at 5ft 8, it certainly isn't "healthy" at all. That's mainly because with my job it means sitting around at a desk for 8 and a bit hours, before going back to the hotel and eating "bad" food, meaning next to no exercise at all.

I'm looking for hints and tips along the way. I've had a look at 'My Protein', which suggests having 3 meals (breakfast, dinner and tea) along with 2 protein shakes a day. Normally, my meals are high carbohydrates and fat too which won't help at all.

Does anyone recommend the Weight Loss bundle found on My Protein? It comes with one Diet Whey Protein, CLA, Thermopure, Omega 3 and Daily Vitamins. The last 4 are all capsules. (Tried posting link but because I'm new it won't let me).

Would that help? What exercise do you suggest?

The more advice the better to be honest. It'll all help.

• Hey guys,   I'm sold on doing an Edel putter fitting soon but all the places that fit near me only do the E-Series torque balanced putters and not the classic line. My question is, am I missing out by not having the opportunity to fit for a classic style putter? Also what are you opinions between the torque balanced (toe up) design compared to the classic? The torque balanced seems a little unconventional since it's new but I have the preconceived notion to go with the classic line because I'm not sure how tried and true the torque balanced and toe up truly is.    
    • Still failing at making any progress in getting the weight forward. Slowing down to the point of using 2 clubs more didn't even work. Finally took some video and sure enough, same old shit - weight way back at impact. The only upside is that I'm still committed to making this one key a permanent part of my swing. If I have to play like this all of next year then so be it.
    • I see three main arguments against a national popular vote. One is the federalism issue that has been brought up already; I don't think that makes a strong case for why the Electoral College is better. A second argument to make is that if the presidency was decided by a popular vote, candidates would have little incentive to campaign outside of major population centers, and that issues that are important to more rural parts of the country would be ignored. That's a slightly better argument than the federalist one: the rebuttal would be that campaigns would just spend more money to make up the geographic difference, but making presidential campaigns even more expensive is not a particularly positive outcome, either. In my mind, the biggest point is that a candidate winning the popular vote while losing the Electoral College is a very uncommon occurrence; it's happened only four times in American history. None of those cases indicate a structural failure of the Electoral College, which I'd define as an election where a candidate who wins the popular vote by a clear margin (at least one percentage point, if not two) with either a majority or a high-40s plurality, but loses the electoral vote by a not-close margin in the tipping point states. A multi-candidate, regionalized election like 1824 would require a runoff for legitimacy, while a coin-flip election like 1888 or 2000 would trigger nationwide recounts and legal challenges that would make Bush v. Gore seem quaint.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

• Blog Entries