• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derrick Parker

RAZR HL IRONS.

2 posts in this topic

I was at my favorite golf store last Friday and bumped into the Callaway Rep. They now have a new set of irons that are just what I would like to own: Razr HL Hybrid set. The  Hybrids 3,4,5, and 6 are full footprint hybrids. 7 to PW,AW and the SW if you want one,  are smaller hybrids.  The rep had the new 7 iron with him, graphite shaft regular flex. I took a few shots with it and wanted to take it home. Callaway has offered me a great price for a set 6-AW regular flex and the rep told me they would give me a full trade in of my Razr X HL 4 and 5 hybrids with stiff shafts if they don't feel right alongside the regular flex clubs. The price is great. I hope I can swing it. The rep will be back on the 20th and the price is good until then.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Well good luck to you with these clubs.

I played a round with a set of Cleveland Launcher hybrid sets. It was almost impossible to not have good ball contact and good ball flight with them though I was at a loss to control the distance.   Who knows? Maybe the distance control would have come with some practice.  For me it was a curiosity.

Enjoy the new sticks.

Cause, some day you will be wanting to replace them.