IGNORED

Going to the South West

wedge head
Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm heading out to Arizona for 10 days to visit my daughter. I'm taking my clubs and will be partaking of many holes of gold during my stay. My first stop will be Arizona National. From there I'll be staying on the Blythe, Cal. golf course where my daughter lives. I can walk out the door and start playing, literally. Can't wait for some warm weather...85 - 90 degrees. As I haven't played since Oct. 2012, you may hear some swearing, (refer to the cussing thread)

I guess I need to take a spelling class or at least use the spell check. I'm going to partake in golf...not gold. If I do partake in gold, I'll buy everyone a beer.

That'll be nice. I'm going to Tucson a week from now to visit my parents. Will probably only golf a couple of times - dad just can't play everyday like he used to. Have to run down quick to FL next week for business but unfortunately no chance for golf.

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!