IGNORED

Dogs in the bunker

achadha7

All I have ever seen in bunkers here in New England are leaves and rocks.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by boogielicious

Packs of wild dogs and Kangaroos!  I have got to play these courses!  Anyone see anything else exotic like rattlesnakes, prairie dogs or meerkats?

It's not uncommon for us to see rattlesnakes (and various other snakes) and coyotes (they hunt the ducks and coots around the water hazards) .  You often encounter the remains of a successful coyote hunt lying around on the course.  Neither of the above will steal or mess with your ball, but the rattlesnakes will make you think twice about venturing too far off into the brush looking for a wayward shot.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

So the last round, same bunker, dogs had dug a hole on the face of the bunker just like a rabbit would and his ball went in and was totally unplayable, i let him have a free drop

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

Originally Posted by achadha7

So the last round, same bunker, dogs had dug a hole on the face of the bunker just like a rabbit would and his ball went in and was totally unplayable, i let him have a free drop

You're a nice guy....don't do it in a tournament.

Burrowing Animal

A “ burrowing animal ” is an animal (other than a worm, insect or the like) that makes a hole for habitation or shelter, such as a rabbit, mole, groundhog, gopher or salamander.

Note: A hole made by a non-burrowing animal, such as a dog, is not an abnormal ground condition unless marked or declared as ground under repair .

Regards,

John

Originally Posted by Dormie1360

Quote:

Originally Posted by achadha7

You're a nice guy....don't do it in a tournament.

Burrowing Animal

A “burrowing animal” is an animal (other than a worm, insect or the like) that makes a hole for habitation or shelter, such as a rabbit, mole, groundhog, gopher or salamander.

Note: A hole made by a non-burrowing animal, such as a dog, is not an abnormal ground condition unless marked or declared as ground under repair.

Which is what the committee should do if this is a chronic problem.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

• 9 years later...