Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomvk77

Personalized golfbag

4 posts in this topic

Anyone that can recommend a good store or website where i can buy some personalized golf bags?

I would like one for my brother and myself and for a price in our own golf event where we invite our customers and suppliers.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Ping will personalize as I am sure the other brands would as well. Contract your local PGA professional. Buy local.

i know google solves most off my questions, but i was looking for some people who had done this also, and maybe recommend me a good company

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • This will happen to me when I have the optimal club release. My distance hog is that I don't release the club well into the ball, and I kind of just pull it through. It works, but when I relax and get a good swing with a great controlled release through my hands I can feel the difference and it does go MUCH farther. 
    • A couple of videos and pictures from Turnberry yesterday - didn't play brilliantly, but managed +12 in serious wind, particularly on the front nine. Putting was hard with the new greens and I three putted twice on the front nine for the first time in ages. I also found it very hard in the wind and kept trying to fight it, overthinking things rather than sticking to what I was comfortable with. As a result, I only really found my game with a few holes to play. Highlights were a birdie on the par 5 eighth, an awesome drive on the 10th, which I got on camera, and making the Tom Watson 2009 up and down, having gone over the back as well from near the plaque . The course itself was incredible - the greens haven't yet fully settled in and so there are different speeds all over the place, but it's such a good test. If you don't find the fairway, you can't score.   Very short swings due to crazy amount of wind! Fourth green - with the wind, you have to start the ball off the left of it, pretty much on the ocean...: Second shot into the 7th green. Didn't make the putt (story of the day!): View from the new championship tee for the 9th: Panoramic view from the 10th green. Arguably the most scenic par five anywhere: My Tom Watson 2009 moment captured (sort of - plaque, tee shot and where my 6 iron over the back finished up): Not worth the money, I don't think - hard for it to ever be the case at the price, but I loved every minute of it. It's a great course and deserves to have the Open back soon. Western Gailes today and hopefully my swing is on better form!
    • A couple of videos and pictures from Turnberry - didn't play brilliantly, but managed +12 in serious wind, particularly on the front nine. Only really found my game with a few holes to play, but there were some very dodgy misses in there. Highlights were a birdie on the par 5 eighth, an awesome drive on the 10th, which I got on camera, and making the Tom Watson 2009 up and down, having gone over the back as well from near the plaque . The course itself was incredible - the greens haven't yet fully settled in and so there are different speeds all over the place, but it's such a good test. If you don't find the fairway, you can't score.   Very short swings due to crazy amount of wind! Fourth green - with the wind, you have to start the ball off the left of it, pretty much on the ocean...: Second shot into the 7th green. Didn't make the putt (story of the day!): View from the new championship tee for the 9th: Panoramic view from the 10th green. Arguably the most scenic par five anywhere: My Tom Watson 2009 moment captured (sort of - plaque, tee shot and where my 6 iron over the back finished up): Not worth the money, I don't think - hard for it to ever be the case at the price, but I loved every minute of it. It's a great course and deserves to have the Open back soon. Western Gailes today and hopefully my swing is on better form!
    • Count me in. Charlotte is only about an hour away for me, which is no problem.
    • I hit whatever the current TM model was in the spring but really like the AP1's. But I'll do a proper unbiased fitting and see what the results are as in both instances for iron fittings, it's been done by Titleist reps.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. chriswuk
      chriswuk
      (25 years old)
    2. Gero
      Gero
      (73 years old)
    3. SUPGolfer
      SUPGolfer
      (46 years old)