• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
JimmieC

Golfsmith Austin Warehouse - Returns

Takes forever to receive status of your return. Significant backlog of packages waiting to be processed. Thanks Golfsmith, would like to have my broken driver replaced

A few years back I ordered a Green Bay Packers putter grip (clear silcone rubber with a GB decal underneath), along with some other items from Golfsmith.  They waited a few days to ship, which I thought was poor service, and then they sent me just the decal, not the clear grip.  It took me something like 4-5 weeks and a number of e-mails to learn that they weren't ever going to ship the grip itself and after they cancelled the order, I had to call them to get the refund processed.  Horrible service.  I'll stick with Edwin Watts or just go to my local Golf Galaxy from now on.

Originally Posted by Wisguy

A few years back I ordered a Green Bay Packers putter grip (clear silcone rubber with a GB decal underneath), along with some other items from Golfsmith.  They waited a few days to ship, which I thought was poor service, and then they sent me just the decal, not the clear grip.  It took me something like 4-5 weeks and a number of e-mails to learn that they weren't ever going to ship the grip itself and after they cancelled the order, I had to call them to get the refund processed.  Horrible service.  I'll stick with Edwin Watts or just go to my local Golf Galaxy from now on.

as a die hard bears fan, the problem with your story isn't the Golf smith