IGNORED

Hello from OZ

Euan
Note: This thread is 4001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone, i felt the need to join a golf forum to mix and chat with like-minded folk.

I have played golf on and off for years, but now trying to improve my game.

I live in Queensland Australia and have plenty of courses to choose from, my home course is Howeston just 5 mins up the road.

Look forward to joining in on the forums.

Euan..

Note: This thread is 4001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Give it time. if Hatton misses another shot he might launch his club & hit someone .
    • That’s a pre Sunday leaderboard I can like.
    • The best was Tommy Gainey in the prostitution sting a few years ago. Now that was funny.
    • Played Musgrove Mill GC today. 72.3/155. First round in 4 weeks and shot 44-39. 2 triple bogies on the front and horseshoed 4 putts today. Overall, 10 fairways, 8 GIR and 31 putts.  Set a goal today to par the 3 toughest holes (4, 18 and 9) and birdie 10 or 12 (which I have never birdied). Parred 4, 9 and birdied 10. Crushed my drive on 18 and had 139 left, but in casual water. Dropped back a little ways and took an extra club. Hit my 8-iron well but it came up short. Bunker shot from wet sand left me an 18’ for my goal. Read the break well but perhaps an inch too much break, and a touch heavy on the speed. Ball circled the hole 270* and tapped in for a bogey. Handicap dropped 0.1.
    • Day 143: 5/18/24 Practiced prior to round today. All aspects of the game.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...