IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

Preseason pick: San Diego

The Patriots should win it all in February. I think that a couple of close games down the stretch will help them prepare for the playoffs. Yet they wouldn't be the first seemingly unstoppable team to lose in play-offs. The Colts or the Cowboys are eager and able to be no. 1 if the Patriots are not entirely sharp.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Of course I'm saying my Redskins are going to the 'ship. I mean they just beat the Giants. Doesn't that count for anything????lol.

But seriously, the Pats look pretty scarey.
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

• 2 weeks later...
I AM SO EXCITED! All three of my favorite teams made it to the playoffs! Chargers, Titans, and Colts.......but who the hell am i going to root for? All three really have a shot, it just matters how and who they play.
What's In My 2006 r7 Stand Bag...

r7 XR Japan 10.5
200 Series 3 Wood
Burner Rescue 3 rac HT 4-PW rac fe2o3 56*,60* Rossa Daytona 1 Sport hat w/ Adidas Apparel

YES!!!

The Redskins made the playoffs!!!!!

Anything is possible now!!!!
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Pats Nigga!

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

Patriots of course..
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

the g-men of course - they just toyed with the patriots week 17, but eli is going to kick his older brother's ass in the bowl

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hard to see anyone but the Pats winning it.

I have seen the Pats struggle as of late but I still think they out-score anyone they play
Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

After the Chargers' win yesterday against the Titans, I think San Diego has a lot of momentum to run the table. Rivers just needs to play a lot better in the next few games.

Go San Diego!!!

Go Chargers!

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Oh, I think they know

Only one AFC team can beat them now. Which happens to be the one of the Best Teams ever....

I'm a die hard Bolt fan, but I'm a realist. They have a shot if they can just do one thing. Which no team has been able to do this year. Pressure Brady to scrammble, and that isn't a sure bet either.
I don't think that the Pats can be stopped by anyone. I think they will go undefeated and win the superbowl. In the NFC, this week's game will help show who is the best. Either the Cowboys or the Pack will be the NFC Champion. Then, I think they'll get beat down by the Pats.

I would have to agree, but I will be ranting against them...

What a tough loss yesterday.... Im so bummed. That pretty much handed the superbowl to the pats. I would really like to see favre or manning win it doesnt matter i like them both... and no matter what just beat the garsh darn patriots........seriously.

Hi-bore - 8.5* w/ 77g UST ProForce v2 stiff

PT- 21* x100 shaft

Ta3- Form Forged s300 shaftsVokey 52* 56*- Red X2 center shafted 33" ProV1x- High Numbers only (5's)

I have to agree..what a shock...I dont know if Indy was going to beat the patriots...I do know that they are the only team in the NFL that could have legitamately tried...

I have to agree..what a shock...I dont know if Indy was going to beat the patriots...I do know that they are the only team in the NFL that could have legitamately tried...

i am pretty sure the giants will knock the patsies on their asses in the rematch

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To live in the lifetime that a team went undefeated in the NFL would be unrealistic if someone would have said it said it four months ago and to tell the truth I would still see it as impossible today...the Giants do have a lot of big name talent similar to the way Indy had...New York might be the last chance...I'd bet$5 on the Giants&$20 on the Patriots though...

Lost Ball sees the Chargers keeping it close for a half

A healthy Rivers/LT gives them a fighting chance but even then it is doubtful

Now, if Moss goes and slaps another woman around and ends up in jail? It is possible
Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad.

- A.A. Milne

Note: This thread is 5927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!