IGNORED

Do you have any fun or creative headcovers?

Kevin18
Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by DReynolds86

Are you Pablo Sandoval?

Had to look it up as knew it would be an 'american-in' joke - no, I'm not the baseball player :)

Originally Posted by DReynolds86

Haha, I didn't think of the UK "no one cares about baseball" barrier. But if I'm Pablo Sandoval, I'm carrying a panda headcover.

haha I don't actually think I've ever heard anyone speak about it over here... apart from their ridiculous wages!

Nope i have the standard brand head covers. It reminds me how stupid i am to pay such a shitload off money on new golf gear.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

We might have a winner... [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/77110/] [/URL]

This is awesome! I want that. I have the Caddy Shack gopher for my driver.

Ive got all team headcovers on my clubs.  Ive got Wisconsin Badgers covers on my 3-wood and hybrid and Ive got Milwaukee Brewers headcovers on my driver and putter.  Ive also got a Green Bay Packers cart bag but thats a different story for a different thread.

I gotta support my teams out on the course.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

When I was walking home from work one afternoon, I took the shortcut through the alley.  The rain started coming down hard and it was getting dark, so I had my head down and wasn't watching where I was going.  I accidentally stumbled over a bum who was laying on the ground with a blanket over his head.  I started to apologize, but when I turned around, I noticed that the guy hadn't moved.  I'm a volunteer EMT, so despite the rain, I stopped to see if he was all right.  When I pulled the blanket back, I nearly did a back flip - somebody had cut off his head and stuck it in his lap.  His weather worn face stared up at me, his expression frozen in the terror of his last moments.  It's not often you come across something like that.

Fast forward a few weeks.  It's a bright and sunny Saturday morning, which I've spent the better part of drinking rum.  I feel like winning some quick cash, so I head to the local course where the guys in fancy pants and popped collared shirts play for a few hundred a hole.  I get a cart by myself, throw my bag on, and go racing to the first tee where a threesome is just teeing off.  Right in this big guy's backswing, I smash the brakes and leave a ten foot screech of melted rubber on the path.  He spins around, like he's ready to fight, but I just jump out of the cart, grab my driver, and march up to the tee as I tell the guys that I'm playing with them.

They were about to get mouthy, then they saw my head cover.  Not a peep after that.

Turns out these guys couldn't take a little pressure.  Their hands were visibly shaking when they teed their balls.  They couldn't even make one footers.  I took them for almost three thousand dollars and I wasn't even playing well (67 from the tips).

Moral of the story, you need the right head cover to set the tone of your game.  When you see it, don't hesitate to grab it, no matter the cost.

Originally Posted by spentmiles

When I was walking home from work one afternoon, I took the shortcut through the alley.  The rain started coming down hard and it was getting dark, so I had my head down and wasn't watching where I was going.  I accidentally stumbled over a bum who was laying on the ground with a blanket over his head.  I started to apologize, but when I turned around, I noticed that the guy hadn't moved.  I'm a volunteer EMT, so despite the rain, I stopped to see if he was all right.  When I pulled the blanket back, I nearly did a back flip - somebody had cut off his head and stuck it in his lap.  His weather worn face stared up at me, his expression frozen in the terror of his last moments.  It's not often you come across something like that.

Fast forward a few weeks.  It's a bright and sunny Saturday morning, which I've spent the better part of drinking rum.  I feel like winning some quick cash, so I head to the local course where the guys in fancy pants and popped collared shirts play for a few hundred a hole.  I get a cart by myself, throw my bag on, and go racing to the first tee where a threesome is just teeing off.  Right in this big guy's backswing, I smash the brakes and leave a ten foot screech of melted rubber on the path.  He spins around, like he's ready to fight, but I just jump out of the cart, grab my driver, and march up to the tee as I tell the guys that I'm playing with them.

They were about to get mouthy, then they saw my head cover.  Not a peep after that.

Turns out these guys couldn't take a little pressure.  Their hands were visibly shaking when they teed their balls.  They couldn't even make one footers.  I took them for almost three thousand dollars and I wasn't even playing well (67 from the tips).

Moral of the story, you need the right head cover to set the tone of your game.  When you see it, don't hesitate to grab it, no matter the cost.

um?

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

When I was walking home from work one afternoon, I took the shortcut through the alley.  The rain started coming down hard and it was getting dark, so I had my head down and wasn't watching where I was going.  I accidentally stumbled over a bum who was laying on the ground with a blanket over his head.  I started to apologize, but when I turned around, I noticed that the guy hadn't moved.  I'm a volunteer EMT, so despite the rain, I stopped to see if he was all right.  When I pulled the blanket back, I nearly did a back flip - somebody had cut off his head and stuck it in his lap.  His weather worn face stared up at me, his expression frozen in the terror of his last moments.  It's not often you come across something like that. Fast forward a few weeks.  It's a bright and sunny Saturday morning, which I've spent the better part of drinking rum.  I feel like winning some quick cash, so I head to the local course where the guys in fancy pants and popped collared shirts play for a few hundred a hole.  I get a cart by myself, throw my bag on, and go racing to the first tee where a threesome is just teeing off.  Right in this big guy's backswing, I smash the brakes and leave a ten foot screech of melted rubber on the path.  He spins around, like he's ready to fight, but I just jump out of the cart, grab my driver, and march up to the tee as I tell the guys that I'm playing with them. They were about to get mouthy, then they saw my head cover.  Not a peep after that. Turns out these guys couldn't take a little pressure.  Their hands were visibly shaking when they teed their balls.  They couldn't even make one footers.  I took them for almost three thousand dollars and I wasn't even playing well (67 from the tips). Moral of the story, you need the right head cover to set the tone of your game.  When you see it, don't hesitate to grab it, no matter the cost.

Me too!

Note: This thread is 3965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!