IGNORED

does anyone know what model or how old this bag is?

Note: This thread is 3920 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

dunno, but the Bag Boy Company web site shows only 1 bag. The Revolver LE.  Maybe they produced different ones in the past?

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh well it looks like it will do what I want and for five bucks why not give it a try. My buddy ripped me and said it looks like it could be a woman's bag....if it is I get to hit from the ladies tee right!?? Hahaha

dunno...but so what?  looks pretty good to me especially for 5 bucks you cant go wrong, unless the zippers are all broke, holes in the bottom, and dividers are dry rotted. Can't be too old, looks as if the ball pocket is one of those spring loaded flappers. "sides, the green matches your eyes"! (or so your buddy told us)

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

oh...veterans or thrift store - right?

"James"

You would be surprised what you can find in thrift stores. As I mentioned before, I picked up a couple of Olimar Tri-metals there for about $3  apiece. Read reviews, you cant beat those things!  Even my shag  balls, whole bag of around 50 for $2.95 and several Pro V1;s in the mix.  Last week saw a Titleist 975D for a couple bucks. The original cost of that club was around $200. Of course that was over ten years ago. Also have a Tom Weiskopf 313 putter that looks brand new, No idea of how old it might be and have yet to see one on ebay for sale. Plenty of 314's though.

"James"

Haha-all the stuff in my sig came from pawn shops and second hand bins except my Taylor Raylor which I bought new about 1990, and my bag which was a hand me down --- from my wife. OOPS--forgot about the hybrids--they were second hand though but bought from a friend, and the Wilson putter was second hand also, but a gift from a buddy.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

I like it and think its a good looking bag.  I cant remember seeing that many Bag Boy Bags.

"James"

Originally Posted by TJBam

Looks like a nice bag, always great to find a bargain.  Never heard of Bag Boy.

I think that Bag Boy are better known for their golf carts (pull)

"James"

Bag boy makes an excellent bag. Very solid. I have an older model revolver cart bag, and I have yet to find another bag I like as much. Very well constructed and will last a very long time

This one is a little faded which I don't care about and the top pockets are worn I'm guessing from riding on a cart the vertical threads are still there but the horizontal ones are worn through so smaller things like tees and diversity tools find their way through so I'm gonna try to get some iron on denim patch and put it on the inside

Note: This thread is 3920 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!