• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clearwaterms

best swing weight for use with driver / woods

3 posts in this topic

I started using a swing sock with an old 6 iron a few weeks ago. 20 swings with the swing sock before a round and i find my iron play much improved. However, The one that I am using doesn't fit on a driver, so I was wondering of all the swing weights out there, what does everybody recommend? I am looking for something that attaches to the head and not a ring. http://www.amazon.com/Golf-Swing-Sock-Driver-Blue/dp/B003O90LO4 I have the blue one that attaches to the irons. The woods one is available on amazon but not sold or fulfilled by Amazon, it also isn't sold by Golf Galaxy. This leads me to think it isn't very popular. Does anybody else have a swing weight they recommend? I would like to find something that is sold at Golf Galaxy (since that is local to me) or amazon (filled by amazon preferred) since I have amazon prime and it ships crazy fast.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I ended up doing some searching and found a link to the torc swing weight and ordered one. It sounds like exactly what I was looking for and at $25, on par with the other items I was looking at. I also ordered a SKLZ gold flex swing trainer as well.

I have the torc and love it.  It will fit on any club and you can place it near the handle, at the balance point of the club or near the club head.

I also have the Orange Whip which is very nice.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades