IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gents, what would the chrysler sr8 and the cobra cost in US dollars?

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

This is a stock photo, but my car exactly. 2003 Mercedes c230 Coupe in Red. My car is in the shop today. Hoping all goes well.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

• 2 months later...

2005 Infiniti G35x

Purchased it as a graduation gift when I graduated college back in 2007. Had 20k miles when I bought it and the odometer currently sits at 125k. Has been an absolute dream of a car to own, absolutely zero issues other then just your regular routine maintenance. Car is an absolute beast is the crappy upstate NY winters.

Due to the rigors of my job (being involved in more construction sites as an engineer) my next purchase is going to probably be a truck. I sat in the brand new re-designed Chevy Silverado at an auto show recently and I was in love. I would probably lean towards purchasing its counterpart the GMC Sierra though.

I'll try to upload pics of my Infiniti this afternoon.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My daughter moved to NYC and had more in payments on her car than the blub book value. So, when the lease on my 2008 Chevy Impala was up, I took over the payments to her car, a 2008 Saturn Aura, which is now my car.

I am 6'3" tall and it has a lot of space issues for a man my size, but this car has been awesome. Good gas mileage, descent acceleration, best cornering car I have ever owned, and low maintenance costs (I haven't changed brakes yet and only one set of tires in three years).

I've gotten used to a little less space than I like, because it is such a good car. Too bad Saturn went out of business.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

2011 Ford Ranger extra cab got it new in 2012  great on gas also thought my son would want it next year when he turns 16. His girl friend is now 90% of the time in a wheel chair so it fits well for that.

2010 BMW 328i.wife's -blue

2010 BMW 328i mine -black but always in the shop it is a POS!

Just sold my 2009 Black Dodge 4 door truck with 6" CST lift, 36" tires 18" rims all blacked out. Was putting in $150 +/- a week in gas so it sat in the drive way most of the time.

Now looking for a new car for me but cant make up my mind at this point maybe an Audi A4 once the BMW goes?

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Wife's ride - 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Our glorified golf cart. Stays in the garage with the top down and doors off. 2002 Jeep Wrangler

Company car - 2010 Ford Fusion. 62k miles. Burning up the roads to get to 70k so I can trade in for our new fleet vehicles....Ford F150s, OH YEAH! !

Note: This thread is 3046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!