IGNORED

Left Handed Wedges

Note: This thread is 3922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have 2 problems. First I am left handed second I am looking for clubs to replace my PW 44 degree through sand 56. I currently play Callaway Razx Irons and do not like their offering in PW, GW, SW. The PW and GW have too much bounce of me. I am looking for a set of clubs in 43 or 44, 48,52,56. The only thing I can find id Scor wedges. They currently have a great deal on demo 51. I have played it a  few times and find it to be a pretty good club. Before purchasing the set remember one cannot demo the other clubs I am searching for alternatives.  Any suggestions? REMEMBER I AM LEFT HANDED

I feel your pain man... Being a left-handed golfer is tough. I too am in the middle of replacing all of my wedges.  After doing lots of research I decided to go with a 50* mizuno jpx wedge and so far its done pretty well for me.

Try out the Scor wedges, they are pretty nice and given your handicap you'll probably like their smaller size.  Mizuno MP-T4's and R12's are nice but not sure they have the lofts you're looking for in lefty.

You could also look for an Edel dealer in your area, they were supposed to release lefty versions of their wedges.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You could also look for an Edel dealer "in your area", they were supposed to release lefty versions of their wedges.

In your area is another problem. I live in rural Alabama. 45 miles to a city of 50,000 only has a Dick's and 125 miles to Atlanta the nearest real city.

Have you considered vokey's? my 52 only has 8* bounce and 11* on my 56 and you can it with less.. I too am a lefty. The mizuno wedges had quite a variety as well.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I think I am weird or sumptin.....when I first saw your thread title, for some reason or other the line from the Movie "Jaws" came to mind....."Here's to swimmin with bow legged women".  Quint...

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Originally Posted by saturday

Have you considered vokey's? my 52 only has 8* bounce and 11* on my 56 and you can it with less.. I too am a lefty. The mizuno wedges had quite a variety as well.

Vokey and Edel don't go below 46* and 48* for Lefties.  I know Scor goes down to 41*, not sure about Scratch.

Joe Paradiso

Vokey and Edel don't go below 46* and 48* for Lefties.  I know Scor goes down to 41*, not sure about Scratch.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks Lefties sure get screwed over....

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks

Lefties sure get screwed over....

We sure do, not only do we not get the options that righties do, we miss out on complete lines of clubs like the MP-64's, JPX-825 Pro's and many others.

Joe Paradiso

We sure do, not only do we not get the options that righties do, we miss out on complete lines of clubs like the MP-64's, JPX-825 Pro's and many others.

That is really hard to swallow.. I understand there aren't as many lefty golfers but it shouldn't deter manufacturers from providing the same product.

That is really hard to swallow.. I understand there aren't as many lefty golfers but it shouldn't deter manufacturers from providing the same product.

On a positive note, we lefties don't have to worry as much about buying fake clubs on the internet since most of the Chinese knock off companies don't think we're worth making clubs for either.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!