IGNORED

Handheld Bushnell neo+

Note: This thread is 3617 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Purchased this Bushnell neo+ mod. 36 8150 on eBay. It was sold as a demo unit, no return. I took a chance on it. I received it in a unopened original Bushnell shrink rapped box. Registered and sync'd the unit on iGolf. Everything works except it doesn’t display any yardage. I contacted both iGolf and Bushnell support, both said in essence that a demo unit won't work, although I have seen factory demo's being sold on various websites. 1 tech. @ IGolf uploaded to me 2 files EMBEDD01.GLF and SYSREG.SMI which I loaded on to my neo+ after deleting both of the 2 files with the same name originally on the unit. there are 3 files on the unit. EMBEDD01.glf  93,233 kb, SYSREG.SMI 1 kb, and SETUP.SMI 1 kb. But again, everything works, satellite signal strong, courses are loaded but no yardage is shown. It seemed to be working when I tried to map a hole on the course (front, center, and back) but on resume play the hole shows no yardage. I believe it's the firmware that is in this demo unit. My ? to iGolf and Bushnell support was is there an update to the firmware. Either download or purchase, but neither gave me an answer. Anyone out there have an answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if the ad didnt make any mention of there being no yardage information then they have sold you a dud unit. Especially if Bushnel themselves is telling you there is no yardage info on demo units to start with!

You could complain the ebay and paypal after contacting the people who sold it to you and ask them for your money back?

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 8 months later...
Note: This thread is 3617 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!