IGNORED

Tees moved back, adjust rating or no?

Dave2512
Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by granitegolf

This also begs the question in regards to the play it forward campaign where many of the courses I play in CO have been moving there tees forward but I know they have not re rated them for the new yardages.

I haven't seen any courses moving tees up but several have pulled the championship markers and put out "tee box closed" signs on the back boxes. Because I track drives I have my gps with me all the time and most of the time I am within 10 yds of the scorecard yardage and the box plaques.

I didn't make it back to the course but I did call and ask about it today, had to meet a guy at a different course to sell some putters. The guy in the pro shop was basically a clerk and said to his knowledge the tees are where they should be and that if they were that far back it was due to patron shenanigans or a mistake.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!