IGNORED

Farting on the tee box

Micah
Note: This thread is 3888 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lmao theres a vid of tiger farting on the 18th hole in 09 buick classic I think,on youtube.

An old pro once told me this....."No matter what youre going through in life....Never sell your golf clubs."

You can  train yourself to belch at will. Try swallowing air into your stomach and when tummy distended and full, let it out loudly. May bother the competitor, if that's your desire.

You should silently "crop dust" the box prior to your opponent teeing off.  It will definitely distract him when the noxious fumes burn his nose hairs off.

"Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore', shoot six and write down five." - Paul Harvey

Originally Posted by Hacker James

In the film Bucket List I believe it was Jack Nicholson that said"  "Never trust a fart".

Sometimes you over-trust it. That's all, haha.

It happens to the best of us... I hope.

OP funny story.  The thread titles here never cease to amaze me.

I let one rip while I was setting up for a real long putt a week or so ago.  I backed off the putt, tilted my head, let a big fart rip, and re-addressed the putt.  Left it inches right of the cup, probably because my inner-balance had just been adjusted.  Was playing with 3 guys and no one said anything.  They just smiled like "yeah buddy."

hahahahahahha this is quality! I remember playing with a great golfer down at my local muni (crappy 12 holer).. He backed off on a tee shot and started shaking his head, I asked him "whats wrong dude" He replied with "Nothing man just need to fart"..

My dad always used to say "you can never hit a good shot if you need to fart. Back off, fart, and start your routine again". I guess Jim Furyk has IBS.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guaranteed it left skid marks cause it had that wet crackle near the tail end of the fart so he sh!t his pants in all seriousness.

An old pro once told me this....."No matter what youre going through in life....Never sell your golf clubs."

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker

I always fart to check the wind direction. More reliable than tossing blades of grass into the air.

You have to do it with people standing around you though...see who it gets to first.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by tmac20

Who was teeing off? He stripes it down the middle and Tiger Woods and his caddie break up laughing. He must have been thinking “WTF is wrong with you guys?”.

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

Note: This thread is 3888 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!