IGNORED

Buying New Iron Set - Help Me Choose!

Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I recently bought the Taylormade RAC OS2 Irons, These are the best clubs I have hit. I used to struggle with my irons, they've taken 5-7 strokes off my game and now i feel im doing more thinking about the game itself, what club and where to hit the ball based on the course... and less thinking about screwing up.

Would recommend these irons to everyone... it took me almost 2 months to make my decision. I suggest trying these irons.

Whats in MY bag?

R7 Superquad 10.5 Stiff Flex Driver
R7 3 Wood
Rescue Dual #3 RAC OS2 Irons 3-LW Full Set Irons Rossa Daytona Putter

i hate the idea of the r7 draw series from taylormade. take the money you wouldve spent on the draw clubs and spend it on lessons. a slice isnt easy to fix but it sure isnt the impossible! in the end, youll be a much better player and will enjoy the game of golf much better because you know that you improved. what's next, robotic swinging clubs? sorry, enough of the ranting.

DRIVER: R7 425 REAX STIFF
WOOD: R5 3 FW
IRONS: MP-60 4-PW
HYBRID: RESCUE MID 3 STEEL
WEDGES: MP R 52 & 58 CHROMEPUTTER: BLADEcoming soon: new woods and putter

Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!