IGNORED

Best price/performance Fort Worth/Arlington

Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Texas Star Is been sending me emails for $32 golf

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You also might try Iron Horse and Tiera Verde. You might go to golf now.com to find some deals

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Waterchase. It's North Arlington, and it's awesome. Sorry Mr D, but it blows the ones you listed away in terms of layout and conditions. You're welcome.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Waterchase. It's North Arlington, and it's awesome. Sorry Mr D, but it blows the ones you listed away in terms of layout and conditions.

You're welcome.

It does not blow them away at all.

I usually go Texas Star.

Waterchase -- too much water in poorly located places according to my big hitting son. It did not allow him to play his usual long ball. But I'd probably like it as I am not a long ball kind of guy.

It does not blow them away at all.

I usually go Texas Star.

Waterchase -- too much water in poorly located places according to my big hitting son. It did not allow him to play his usual long ball. But I'd probably like it as I am not a long ball kind of guy.

You would not like Waterchase if you can't hit it long--it's 7,000 from the second tees and over 7,200 from the tips.  It does have hazards, but it forces you to either squeeze a driver or 3-wood into some tight spots or hit long irons and hybrids into greens all day.  I'll agree that you can't just tee it high and rip driver all day unless you know where the ball is going to land.

I'd say there are four or five holes where you really need to lay back to a position, but that's what makes it fun for me--variety of tee shots.

And since they don't have a clubhouse or really any facilities to speak of, it's cheap--all you're paying for is the golf course.  Definitely my favorite in Arlington/FW side of DFW if I'm looking for a long, tough course with great conditions.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

You would not like Waterchase if you can't hit it long--it's 7,000 from the second tees and over 7,200 from the tips.  It does have hazards, but it forces you to either squeeze a driver or 3-wood into some tight spots or hit long irons and hybrids into greens all day.  I'll agree that you can't just tee it high and rip driver all day unless you know where the ball is going to land.

I'd say there are four or five holes where you really need to lay back to a position, but that's what makes it fun for me--variety of tee shots.

And since they don't have a clubhouse or really any facilities to speak of, it's cheap--all you're paying for is the golf course.  Definitely my favorite in Arlington/FW side of DFW if I'm looking for a long, tough course with great conditions.

It is an option I'd like to enjoy ... we can possibly meet up sometime.

But I had a couple of lessons with Dana Dahlquist and Mike recently ... so I've got a lot of homework to do.

Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!