IGNORED

From Scotland

DoubleBogey
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just actuly just started playing proper golf i was always into pitch and put etc but the last 10 - 15 days i have been going around 18 hole courses :) so i desided to find a forum and get some hints and tips to try and imporve my game :):)

Welcome along hope this site helps u like it has me.

In the Wilson Stand Bag

Driver:........Ping........G5 Reg shaft
3 Wood:......Mitsushiba.........M575-15°

Irons:.........Taylormade RocketBallz......3 Hybrid - PW..Stiff Shafts

Wedges:....Cleveland CG16 56 & 60

• 2 weeks later...
Hello & Greetings as well from Scotland,

I'm from Carnoustie but live in Reykjavik and I'm home for the summer and finally got back into golf, I played a bit when I was young (around 12-15) but then stopped playing altogether and didn't have such a keen interest in the sport then and haven't really until the start of the summer, I came home for summer holidays back home and went round a 9hole golf course in Dundee (basic one for learners) and was managing to swing the club reasonably ok and doing quite well so decided to go for 18 on a local course again and although shot a very high score and fluffed up a few shots I was happy with my game and got really into it,

Greetings to all from me.

• 3 weeks later...
I just did a visit to Scotland, let me tell you there are wonderful opportunities for fun and good golf. I was in St.Andrews,Dufftown and Glasgow and everywhere in between.
If you are just starting golf, always remeber it's suppose to be fun and I met some extremely generous and wonderful folks while there. So enjoy the game and remeber its a game.

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!